Are there any signs in interviews, videos & etc from c-ship times where Britney called for our help?

It was clear from the 'For the record' documentary that something was VERY wrong early days. Nobody seemed to pay attention, or just attributed it to her breakdown, but you can see how little she was respected by her own team even one year into the con. 

Like when that guy giving her a fake tattoo implied she was a spoiled brat and her team just agreed and started laughing.

I'm surprised team con signed off on FTR.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

It was clear from the 'For the record' documentary that something was VERY wrong early days. Nobody seemed to pay attention, or just attributed it to her breakdown, but you can see how little she was respected by her own team even one year into the con. 

Like when that guy giving her a fake tattoo implied she was a spoiled brat and her team just agreed and started laughing.

I'm surprised team con signed off on FTR.

It was edited perfectly to fit the narrative that Britney was recovering from her breakdown and was now in a protected state and had good people around her, Britney being sad made a lot sense to the viewers it was easy to assume she was talking about her break down.

it’s so crazy how the media really turned her life into a lie and then we all believed it

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It was edited perfectly to fit the narrative that Britney was recovering from her breakdown and was now in a protected state and had good people around her, Britney being sad made a lot sense to the viewers it was easy to assume she was talking about her break down.

it’s so crazy how the media really turned her life into a lie and then we all believed it

People still believe she should be under conservatorship because she's 'not right in the head' and 'posting inappropriate pictures.'

Disgusting medieval mentality that is sadly still common.

• Love 8

There is this German interview with Frauke Ludewig where she constantly looks to somebody (Robin, Larry?) before she’s answering the questions. You can totally feel the control. She was very uncomfortable during this press tour. After the interview the reporter said how weird it was to interview her and how strict her team was about everything. All her answers were scripted. Everybody was whispering to do nothing wrong. She was literally sitting far away on the other side of the room to avoid any interaction or small talk. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dfffff said:

0:53

This is such a weird interview, Britney randomly says she would love to choose whether or not to throw herself off the Grand Canyon :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: and then the interviewer asks her to choose between Scream & Shout and MATM, and Britney can't choose so the interviewer is like, "Okay then I'll choose for you, I choose Scream & Shout"  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Kletus said:

This is such a weird interview, Britney randomly says she would love to choose whether or not to throw herself off the Grand Canyon :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: and then the interviewer asks her to choose between Scream & Shout and MATM, and Britney can't choose so the interviewer is like, "Okay then I'll choose for you, I choose Scream & Shout"  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It was an actual person? I thought it was a SIRI-type machine voice. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Now I want to smack her even MORE for making that choice for Britney.

And omg that answer is so sad. She truly thought suicide was the only thing she could do to exercise some control over her life. Thank God she never attempted it. That we know of. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

9 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

There’s a radio interview in 2017 or so where she mentions her security. It’s one of the last interviews she did in the c-ship will try and find it when I have a second later 

UPDATE: I FOUND THE INTERVIEW!

4:00: "Sometimes, I drive, and sometimes I don't. I have security that usually takes me where I want to go. I HARDLY drive as much as I would really kind of want to." 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block