Are there any signs in interviews, videos & etc from c-ship times where Britney called for our help?

This is imo a good video (although with some reaching) about the subject.

She gave tons of hints during the conservatorship. Many reporters said that her "handlers" were really really strict and every single question had to be pre-approved or the interview would end. 

This is infamous interview:

in the ending (2:09) the woman reported says:

"The reporter met Spears on the five-star hotel Dorchester. But before the interview, the reporter had to approve a secret agreement on how the interview would be handled. All questions had to be mailed beforehand to Britney's management. Despite this, the reporter asks a question that is not a part of the agreement..."

And the final question is about conservatorship/team C

15 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Why everybody ignored her so long?

Have you seen the recent meltdowns about the "fat comment" (which was blown out of context for no reason IMO)...? People are literally still saying that she's mentally unhealthy and needs her phone taken away from her. This is exactly how most of her fans also felt and they would rush to defend the conservatorship if someone questioned it.

The documentaries released during conservatorship (For The Record, I Am Femme Fatale, I Am Britney Jean) were also nothing but propaganda for Team C. This same type of narrative twisting was always there from "inside comments" to "professionals" speaking to media if someone raised questions :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

This is imo a good video (although with some reaching) about the subject.

She gave tons of hints during the conservatorship. Many reporters said that her "handlers" were really really strict and every single question had to be pre-approved or the interview would end. 

This is infamous interview:

in the ending (2:09) the woman reported says:

"The reporter met Spears on the five-star hotel Dorchester. But before the interview, the reporter had to approve a secret agreement on how the interview would be handled. All questions had to be mailed beforehand to Britney's management. Despite this, the reporter asks a question that is not a part of the agreement..."

And the final question is about conservatorship/team C

Have you seen the recent meltdowns about the "fat comment" (which was blown out of context for no reason IMO)...? People are literally still saying that she's mentally unhealthy and needs her phone taken away from her. This is exactly how most of her fans also felt and they would rush to defend the conservatorship if someone questioned it.

The documentaries released during conservatorship (For The Record, I Am Femme Fatale, I Am Britney Jean) were also nothing but propaganda for Team C. This same type of narrative twisting was always there from "inside comments" to "professionals" speaking to media if someone raised questions :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

That's it in those times Those 3 documentaries are PROTEAMCON than any! because when was aired you could only think Jamie saved britney, but right now we see in another perspective! 

I think she was comfortable at stay with her kids and thats it, she thinked like ill stay like that ill be with them 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, singularbritney said:

I remember reading that a Britney fan attended the showing of her Jonathan Ross interview in 2016, apparently Britney was talking about the cship but they cut out the entire segment where she went into detail about it - whether this is true or not idk

Also, fans being immediately removed from M&G's in POM if they asked her ANYTHING about the c-ship or "Rebellion" or anything not in the squeaky clean image Team Con wanted to portray.

When Britney had never done anything of the sort ever before.

• Love 2

I know you all won't see through your misguided hate of Mmm Papi, but she co-wrote it and it's clearly asking to be rescued from the Conservatorship

When things get crazy
Make sure you come and save me (Save me)

With this fast car
I can really get far

You can come take me away
There's no pressure play all day
Hold me tight and don't let go!
Mmm Papa love you
Mmm Papa love you
You love it when I'm freakin' out
Things get rough and there's no doubt
You will always be there for me
Mmm Papa love you
Mmm Papa love you

Stuck in
The middle of it all
Too many people around me
Can you hear me call?

I look this way
And you're not there
If you don't mind
My soul out there

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I know you all won't see through your misguided hate of Mmm Papi, but she co-wrote it and it's clearly asking to be rescued from the Conservatorship

And I remember the co-writer explicitly said the song was about Jamie. I always thought it was weird since that song definitely seems to be ****/flirty, but since she's begging someone to save her... It's sad that she thought Jamie would save her, when he ended up being who she needed saving from. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block