Are there any signs in interviews, videos & etc from c-ship times where Britney called for our help?

There was a UK interview with Capital FM, I thiiiink maybe 2013ish where she was clearly looking to the side for the answers to the most basic questions like ‘Do you still have the outfit worn in BOMT?’ It’s so annoying I can’t find it anymore, I remember she was playing with either her hair/a strap on her bag or clothes a lot, like quite fidgety. Just remember how clearly she was told everything to say and how obviously she is looking to be told the answers, like she’s scared to get the answer wrong to something as silly as if she still has the BOMT outfit :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: probably b—th *** demon Robin on the side ugh. And yea, pretty much everything after Circus felt off, Circus to an extent too (and of course FTR was a huge red flag, I remember watching it with friends at the time and we were grossed out af by Jamie) but I still feel like in Circus she had hope it might end soon so it wasn’t as bad. When it become clear by Femme Fatale it wasn’t ending is the clear decline in everything IMO. Many interviews I notice in those years she’s very fidgety with her hands, constantly wringing them and seeming so anxious/nervous. 

• Love 2

I hope the kids see the video of andrew gallery reading britney's note some time in the near future. If they could see an external party reading things like "she is threatened they will take her kids away" maybe the wheels will start turning. but in reality i don't expect them to start really understanding the magnitude of all this until they're in their 20s. Yeah 18 is a legal adult but you're still a child at that age. When you are 18 and done with high school you think you are kind of grown, then you hit thirty and think I WAS A ******* FETUS at 18 as "an adult."  Right now they care about their friends and clout and having a good time. that's how teenagers are. add on the fact that all they've ever known is people talking about their mom and analyzing her and the conservatorship probably badmouthing her and telling her to stop complaining she's a superstar she has it better than everyone. NOW add on the fact that they restricted her from her kids so much, she probably IS overbearing and all over them the brief moments in time she gets to see them. It's just all a tragedy. 

I know y'all aren't here but if you are, watch that video!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block