Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

One question - how would you feel if you were for 13 years i c**** and survived too long for for children, and in final when are free, your children for who you took all your strentgh, are became ungrateful, ignoring you, say bad things about you and in final you lost meaning of your life and your fight?

You should look at this from this side - be her I'd be pressed af and do weird things.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I support her posting topless and all. But the body shaming post made me feel uncomfortable. Friends and family forwarded that to me critizing it. I couldn’t defend her. I was embarrassed. As fans it’s making us look bad. 

“As fans it’s making us look bad.”

this level of audacity :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: it’s not about you sweetie. I hope she continues making you look bad. You know what made her look bad? HER ******* ABUSERS THAT ABUSED HER FOR OVER A DECADE OF HER LIFE. You are trembling like a chicken in the middle of winter because you can’t handle a few comments made by your family…But you expect her to act like a porcelain doll after enduring THIRTEEN YEARS of CONSTANT ABUSE.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Personally, I still think she’s still going through some denial which is a part of the grieving process. By law, no licensed medical facility has the right to “kill” someone like she claims. Was she having some serious mental health issues that we aren’t aware of? We will never know. However, based on the narrative we have — I think Britney was and still remains confused as to why she was even sent to that facility considering how capable she is. Was Britney framed? Absolutely, and I think it’s why Britney feels the hunger to control her narrative through social media almost on a daily basis. It’s likely a response to the trauma she’s endured since she was a teenager when horrible things were being written about her and the only way a celebrity could control their narrative was through a press conference, a magazine, or a televised interview. Do I agree with everything she posts or says? No. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence. Keep in mind that Britney hates being controlled so it could quite possibly be that the mental health facility was too taxing for her despite staff solely doing their job and doing what they were told. It’s likely why she’s still very hung up on the ordeal even to this day. She also always talks about sitting still in the chair for hours while at the facility which may explain why she uses dance and explicit body movements as a way of redeeming herself. In a way, it’s like a big ‘F you!’ My biggest issue however is we’ve been conditioned to hear only one side of the story. There is still a lot to the puzzle that’s still missing and that we don’t know. Overall, I think Britney’s price of fame and level of superstardom has only made her feel disconnected from the rest of the world which is likely why it’s hard for her to get along or make amends with many people who were once in her life. In a way, she’s isolated herself but can we blame her? There is a level of disconnect when it comes to Britney and fame has such a taxing ability to distort and delude someone from reality and the rest of the world, particularly when you are isolated, alone or simply not surrounded with good people. I still care and support her but I also think it’s important for fans to be rational and also not delude themselves like fame has done to Britney and so many other Hollywood stars who endured a vicious price of fame.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Britney's not perfect though, she's clearly processing a lifetime of abusive **** and she's allowed to use her voice consistently for the first time in 13 years. I think it's a bit weird to think she has to care about her image/brand at this point, which was used against her for so long and to make her abusers millions.

Honestly if she wants to say and post all the **** she wants and gets banned from Instagram or something, so be it. She never even really had the freedom to make real mistakes publicly. Although I agree that her post today did cross a line, I see her for the most part reclaiming her worth and standing up to her terrible family. She's ALLOWED to be angry. Even if it "makes you look bad" as a fan.

• Love 2

I don't like the post she made today and she needs to do better, but you also have to understand where it's coming from. This is the type of **** that been drilled into her head for the past 13 years. She is unfortunately repeating some bad behaviour from her father and that's sadly normal in cases of abuse. We can just hope she continues to heal and grows with the process.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Jayden's interview was the real low blow and the last thing she needed. Being ghosted by the two people she loves the most was already bad enough. A new addition to the lists of traumas she has to deal with. 

And Xtina was rarely nice to Britney. the last few years she started talking about Britney everywhere she went and how she wanted to get in touch with her again, but it was all about either redeeming herself and her diva image or trying to get a Collab that could possibly bring her back to the top of the charts. 

I guess that's the result of holding yourself, your thoughts and ideas for so many years and not speaking out; all this rage coming through and not being able to tame it.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

One question - how would you feel if you were for 13 years i c**** and survived too long for for children, and in final when are free, your children for who you took all your strentgh, are became ungrateful, ignoring you, say bad things about you and in final you lost meaning of your life and your fight?

You should look at this from this side - be her I'd be pressed af and do weird things.

I agree with this, but at the same time I don't think that instagram (or any social media) is appropriate to talk about this and especially in these terms, it is not the most appropriate way to do it in front of 42 million followers who may have different opinions and sometimes very bad.  I think the only times it was useful for her to express her thoughts 100% was with Youtube recordings, that was the right way to use her platform to heal and it was also inspiring.  always doing the same post with sometimes futile references (like coffee? Really? she has suffered worse things) makes you lose empathy and above all you enter a vicious circle from which you never leave if you continue to think about it.  As a friend I would advise her that the social phase on which to vent all her frustrations is over and she should start finding other ways to feel free to express herself and that actually do her good.  Do you really need such posts to heal?  to overcome a trauma?  I think that negative comments (because even the way she expresses her thoughts is not very clear and misunderstood) can create more damage especially if she starts reading the comments: there are people who comment on the posts telling her that the con was useful and that should come back ...

P.s: obviously I'm no one to tell another human being how she should or shouldn't live her life. It was more of an advice that I would give to her if I were her friend or her husband and that is based on my past experiences and above all on my character: maybe Britney prefers to do this but I would advise her to focus on the good things that are happening to her even if there are people who in every way remind her of bad things (like her children, like wtf these kids), no post on instagram will give her back 13 years of trauma or make her forget everything, but focusing on the good things (like her husband etc) could to have a new beginning.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Even the enviroment here in the forum is particularly nasty today. It looks like everyone´s traumas are jumping on this trampoline, lol! Anyways, my brief two cents: She has all the right to express herself however she wants, if social media self -burning and destruction of her public image is her thing, so be it. She is entitled to her suffering and pain. The thing is, true healing needs a safe space, at least ocassionally and social media is not it. So, if she puts this out there, she will get what this type of comment made public deserves and not everyone is going to be "understanding".  Yep, abused people sometimes are blind towards their own behaviors and become a bit like the ones that made them suffer, at least, every now and then and it´s a process to get out of it, but doing it so publicly -I think- is quite self destructive. I can go out and run naked in a Walmart if I freaking want to, cause I have been through whatever. Sill, it doesn´t mean people won´t get mad and call the cops. People are also free to say what they want and be arseoles just like anyone else, so.... That is where the issue comes up, you can´t regulate people´s minds just as much as nobody can nor should regulate Britney´s. 

Now, I will get out of here haha. Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block