Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

26 minutes ago, NnlovesGodney said:

There’s def something weird going on with Brit and insta today. This might sound delusional lol, but maybe Britney is up to something?! Like maybe she’s about to release something or do something big? People forget, but Britney became a icon by being controversial and not playing it safe. So I’m just hoping that this is all apart of a plan. Again I might be a little delusional for saying this lol, but I’m just hoping for the best.

Real Housewives Television GIF

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, easy said:

no this is just a woman who was severely abused sorting through her trauma

Absolutely... But she's still held to incredibly high standards. But even when she was a perfect doll at her prime, she was still vilified. She just can't win. Recognizing that she's sorting through her trauma (something very clear and obvious) means also accepting that she's going to, and already is, making mistakes. But now this also has to do with people, not just with her: Some people just don't want to see the vision of a (supposedly) perfect popular persona shatter, or for personal reasons and experiences are harsh and cannot empathize with others, or still haven't understood what she's really going through, or just don't want to invest time and energy on this, hence the easy rejection as a response.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Absolutely... But she's still held to incredibly high standards. But even when she was a perfect doll at her prime, she was still vilified. She just can't win. Recognizing that she's sorting through her trauma (something very clear and obvious) means also accepting that she's going to, and already is, making mistakes. But now this also has to do with people, not just with her: Some people just don't want to see the vision of a (supposedly) perfect popular persona shatter, or for personal reasons and experiences are harsh and cannot empathize with others, or still haven't understood what she's really going through, or just don't want to invest time and energy on this, hence the easy rejection as a response.

she told us she wants to offend, she's clearly doing exactly that. i agree that britney is always vilified no matter what she does, and that people are unable to handle seeing their favorite pop star be imperfect. however, sorting through her trauma, that's not a mistake. i think britney deserves way more grace than people are giving her. what we need to do is shut up and just listen to her, instead of trying to analyze everything that comes out of her mouth and interpret in our own ways. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, easy said:

she told us she wants to offend, she's clearly doing exactly that. i agree that britney is always vilified no matter what she does, and that people are unable to handle seeing their favorite pop star be imperfect. however, sorting through her trauma, that's not a mistake. i think britney deserves way more grace than people are giving her. what we need to do is shut up and just listen to her, instead of trying to analyze everything that comes out of her mouth and interpret in our own ways. 

ugh thank you for that...

"what we need to do is shut up and just listen to her" > that was powerful

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

Something has been going on for months with these rants about her family daily. Someone needs to step in because this is not a healthy way to deal with past trauma. There is nothing wrong with finding a great life coach sine she hates therapy and medication. I hope she has a good support system beside Sam. 

You know that “life coaches“ and self help books/people in general all turned out to be frauds? I think it’s 100% healthy she is venting like this. 
Everyone I know completely understands her frustration. She is literally the biggest star on the planet, like literally the whole world. And yet was kept under control for 13 years… you understand the repercussions of that right ? I’m surprised she isn’t doing more. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to sue everyone to get them to come to justice behind the scenes. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

hope she has a good support system beside Sam. 

I wonder if she really even has Sam.There’s so many question marks with that relationship. 

So many of her posts talk about feeling alone or say she feels like she has no purpose anymore, or remember the posts where she wrote about her new dog Sawyer saying no man had ever made her feel loved? Both seem like odd things for a newlywed to say. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block