Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

Xtina is on tour in Europe. Someone must have triggered the resentment she has with that past situation. Add in her d-bag father, family, management, and media constantly comparing them. No doubt in my mind someone brought up xtina show to her.

I agree with the above comment. She has been through so much. Her anger, her rants, are calm compared to what most people would do in her situation. Sit, listen, support. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Honestly all her posts, albeit the nude one the other day was weird, were imo ok up til today. Today was very projective and messy. Honestly it was the 1st time I thought she needed her insta revoked 

I support her posting topless and all. But the body shaming post made me feel uncomfortable. Friends and family forwarded that to me critizing it. I couldn’t defend her. I was embarrassed. As fans it’s making us look bad. 

4 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

At this point y’all want to continue defending her behavior but she needs to be careful with what she post. She’s fighting with everyone at this point. She’s arguing publicly with minors. She’s going at Jayden and throwing low blows. She’s fighting with her mother, father, sister, brother, and children. Not only that but she’s bashing her female dancers. All they did was support her during Piece of Me tour and she’s coming at them because of her insecurities. How’s she’s body shaming and coming for Christina Aguilera when she did nothing to her. Britney is looking paranoid and it’s not a good look. 

I work in the mental health department and patients are prescribed lithium for bipolar disorder. When you are prescribed lithium you have to get weekly blood test to make sure the lithium level are regulated. Britney keeps talking about how the facility were taking  blood and all but that’s the process. Maybe her family were concerned that she was acting out again and were trying to find the right medication for her. Not to say I support the conservatorship. Yes there were abuse but Britney does needs support. She’s now out the concervartoeship and as much as I want to celebrate her freedom she is focusing too much on the negative. She needs a break and she should deactivate social media. This last post is an embarrassment to her brand, Britney the person and her fans. It’s a shame. And why am I being censored for speaking my mind? we should have the platform to voice our concerns. 

•  

If you really worked in a mental health facility you would know better than to make assumptions about a person’s mental state. 

based on your post I’m gonna assume you have a mental illness and are probably unemployed and like to create drama out of someone else’s life to make your life feel less empty 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Toxicboy07 said:

I support her posting topless and all. But the body shaming post made me feel uncomfortable. Friends and family forwarded that to me critizing it. I couldn’t defend her. I was embarrassed. As fans it’s making us look bad. 

She’s not forcing you to be a fan though. Don’t like it? Listen to Mandy Moore. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lisa88007 said:

If you really worked in a mental health facility you would know better than to make assumptions about a person’s mental state. 

based on your post I’m gonna assume you have a mental illness and are probably unemployed and like to create drama out of someone else’s life to make your life feel less empty 

I am employed and I’m not creating drama. I’m a fan of Britney since baby one more time. I’m speaking out of concern. 

• Like 6

How many people do you know that ranted on social media in the past 15 years? Let's be real here. When fb started memories on this day, I went through 365 days of cringe and either deleted or locked. 12 years sober  so trust me I was not a saint back in 2008, 09, like cringe posts. Thank god we didn't have smart phones during that time! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block