Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

Nothing weird is going on lol britney is just pissed. She's pissed off about everything. Her situation was pretty much like jail. Do what we tell you, and we'll give you minimal, and if you don't, we will put you away...and the people telling her that, were the people she was PAYING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO!! just imagine the people who you are PAYING are also Threatening you....just wow

She dealt with that for 13 years. Imagine going to jail for 13 years for a crime you didn't commit. Yeah.....

It's going to take britney a long time to heal from this...if ever. She's gonna rant for a long time imo. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Nothing weird is going on lol britney is just pissed. She's pissed off about everything. Her situation was pretty much like jail. Do what we tell you, and we'll give you minimal, and if you don't, we will put you away...and the people telling her that, were the people she was PAYING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO!! just imagine the people who you are PAYING are also Threatening you....just wow

She dealt with that for 13 years. Imagine going to jail for 13 years for a crime you didn't commit. Yeah.....

It's going to take britney a long time to heal from this...if ever. She's gonna rant for a long time imo. 

All true, but Britney is targeting the wrong people. She should be criticizing Jamie and team con for the constant body shaming. She could be empowering people and spreading a message of self instead, instead of repeating her father's toxic behaviour and shaming other people who don't deserve it.

If Britney felt the need to call out Xtina for being a ***** and bully towards her for most of her career, then I'm here for it. But calling her and her dancers out about their weight is completely unnecessary - and it's not a Britney thing to do at all. She was never that kind of person. It's just sad that she's been reduced to this state.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, Complication said:

All true, but Britney is targeting the wrong people. She should be criticizing Jamie and team con for the constant body shaming. She could be empowering people and spreading a message of self instead, instead of repeating her father's toxic behaviour and shaming other people who don't deserve it.

If Britney felt the need to call out Xtina for being a ***** and bully towards her for most of her career, then I'm here for it. But calling her and her dancers out about their weight is completely unnecessary - and it's not a Britney thing to do at all. She was never that kind of person. It's just sad that she's been reduced to this state.

I don't think she was trying to fat shame tbh. And let's be real, Christina's dancers are not fat at all...especially considering some of Christina's dancers have danced for Britney lol 

7 hours ago, NnlovesGodney said:

There’s def something weird going on with Brit and insta today. This might sound delusional lol, but maybe Britney is up to something?! Like maybe she’s about to release something or do something big? People forget, but Britney became a icon by being controversial and not playing it safe. So I’m just hoping that this is all apart of a plan. Again I might be a little delusional for saying this lol, but I’m just hoping for the best.

Or probably some little bird told her something shady what said Christina and that's her answer :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

I feel bad for her! Like she’s said … she’s traumatised! She’s letting all that out. 
However I’d personally like it if she did it in more of a grown up way. 
She also said she wants to offend people on the 1 recording. 
 That fat shaming post wasn’t to offend it just plain cruel and uncalled for. 
it seems like she’s pushing everyone away from her. 

I wish she’d look at the positives. 
• she’s free! 
• she’s rich
• new husband

• new home 

• successful single around the world

• millions of fans around the world. 
• she is beautiful. 
• she has her health 

I know her negatives are her family and the abuse she has suffered but I wish she’d look at more of the positives. 
keep these outbursts for the book 📕 

• Like 1

Mmhhhh I don't know. I love this women so so much but I do believe she needs some healing from all her trauma. And to do that on social media is not good. I also believe she is really really hard on herself and her body image after all those conservatorship years and Sam being a fitness model/Influencer does not help. But I digress...

I hope people will not roast her for that fat people post. She needs to do all the healing that is necessary but she also has to deal with today's world. And bodyshaming is not it sis!

• Love 3

from the one hand i understand her frustration and seeking some kind of revenge cause for example Xtuna used to do that a lot back in the day while Britney tried to maintain her image by not shading her in every chance she got

On the other hand its not healthy for Britney to be toxic and slam other popstars while trying to make peace with herself for past trauma

Just now, breathe0022 said:

from the one hand i understand her frustration and seeking some kind of revenge cause for example Xtuna used to do that a lot back in the day while Britney tried to maintain her image by not shading her in every chance she got

On the other hand its not healthy for Britney to be toxic and slam other popstars while trying to make peace with herself for past trauma

Agreed with this part. Those things are better resolving in personal form. Why should I be mad about some spilled milk years ago :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, Complication said:

How about you get on and do that stuff? You appear to have the time.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, shia said:

guys I'm loving her so much more after yesterday,

she just wants to be able to play in social media too, she wants to be disliked too, get people talking, do controversy topics, make mistakes too

Say whatever she wants! she wants to be real and she's doing it,

people are so obsessed with mental health nowadays too that they just can't disagree or talk about her without mentioning it, it's so gross, Britney was fat shamed all her life why can't she just do the same too we all talked about her body and such at some point, we learned it thru the years but we're not perfect and so is Britney and what about her nick name channel 8? she's just like us here with nickname she wants to say whatever the **** she wants, she wants to play and do her comments too, and xtina is very known for being mean, strike problematic jokes too, 

just bc she's a global superstar doesn't mean she have to fake a perfect image

go britney! it was just a silly comment and today is another day!

Stream freak girl and hold me closer

britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

She can and should speak her mind, yes, what isn’t ok is to drag others who have literally nothing to do with her issues - like hers and Christina’s dancers. What have they done wrong here to be reduced to their body size? 

You say Britney was fat shamed so why can’t she do it too? That’s like saying “I was bullied at school so why can’t I bully other people now too?”

The world doesn’t work like that, at least not without being called out and told you’re being unreasonable.

Great that Britney has her freedom to speak now, I fully support and celebrate that, but she and others will have to accept that not everyone will agree with her, and some may even find what she posts distasteful or hurtful.

I wish her all the happiness in the world and of course love her still, but I can’t imagine loving her more BECAUSE of this post. 

I’ve been on exhale for a very long time. So I’ve seen all the long stories of people leaving and such… which usually come with eye rolls. But I’m not sure I’m gonna stick around for much longer. There’s no joy here. People constantly argue. And being a Britney fan is starting to feel like a waste of time. I support her as a human but her life and exhale… it’s just a lot. I hope she heals soon but over a decade of trauma is bound to take some time. I don’t think I’m “leaving” but I do plan to be here way less often. There’s not much of a point of frequenting or checking up on her anymore. She has a husband to do that. 

Some of you, like starting to hate on Britney because of this, you need to grow the f up 

And she has the right to be mean and call anybody what she wants to call, she has been called much worse 

She called someone fat, what a drama, she's a terrible person

I bet some of you here are bullies in real life, and say and do much worse but ok :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block