Something weird is going on

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

8 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Some of you, like starting to hate on Britney because of this, you need to grow the f up 

And she has the right to be mean and call anybody what she wants to call, she has been called much worse 

She called someone fat, what a drama, she's a terrible person

I bet some of you here are bullies in real life, and say and do much worse but ok :)

People are so dramatic over here.

They just love the drama and Britney is serving it on a hot plate.

She should shade Exhale next. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Some of you, like starting to hate on Britney because of this, you need to grow the f up 

And she has the right to be mean and call anybody what she wants to call, she has been called much worse 

I bet some of you here are bullies in real life, and say and do much worse but ok :)

You’re saying she has the right to be mean to people who have done absolutely nothing to her? 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Xegard_ said:

Jayden's interview was the real low blow and the last thing she needed. Being ghosted by the two people she loves the most was already bad enough. A new addition to the lists of traumas she has to deal with. 

And Xtina was rarely nice to Britney. the last few years she started talking about Britney everywhere she went and how she wanted to get in touch with her again, but it was all about either redeeming herself and her diva image or trying to get a Collab that could possibly bring her back to the top of the charts. 

I guess that's the result of holding yourself, your thoughts and ideas for so many years and not speaking out; all this rage coming through and not being able to tame it.

Thats it !!!!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, easy said:

are you saying christina aguliera has done "absolutely nothing" to her? 🥴

No I’m talking about her mentioning her dancers, who also yesterday she claimed were “eye candy” for Sam before editing her caption, and then her basically referring to them as props which didn’t make her look small enough. And I’m also talking about referring to Christina’s dancers, implying that if she’d have been next to them, she’d have looked much smaller. 

Those are the people I mean when I’m taking about people who have done absolutely nothing to her. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No I’m talking about her mentioning her dancers, who also yesterday she claimed were “eye candy” for Sam before editing her caption, and then her basically referring to them as props which didn’t make her look small enough. And I’m also talking about referring to Christina’s dancers, implying that if she’d have been next to them, she’d have looked much smaller. 

Those are the people I mean when I’m taking about people who have done absolutely nothing to her. 

well i think it depends on how you interpret what she's saying, which is why i believe it's best for us to just listen instead of analyze sometimes. i don't think her intent was to body shame them, i think she's talking about the overall look of a performance and how dancers are chosen to fit the look of what the performer wants. she didn't get to have that choice and she's angry that she felt inferior to the dancers that were chosen instead of confidence when she got to choose her dancers. like it or not dancers ARE just props for the artist. 

Not everyone on this forum saying

"someone needs to step in.":snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Gtfo with that nonsense!!!!!:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I do want to say however, after much rumination. (About 2 minutes):gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

If she wants to burn her career down while speaking her mind, so be it. She's a grown *** woman, and she owes none of us a damn thing.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Thank you for coming to my brit talk.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, easy said:

well i think it depends on how you interpret what she's saying, which is why i believe it's best for us to just listen instead of analyze sometimes. i don't think her intent was to body shame them, i think she's talking about the overall look of a performance and how dancers are chosen to fit the look of what the performer wants. she didn't get to have that choice and she's angry that she felt inferior to the dancers that were chosen instead of confidence when she got to choose her dancers. like it or not dancers ARE just props for the artist. 

Maybe you’re right, I think it’s just using that quote about surrounding herself with fat people to feel thin, combined with the caption just doesn’t sit right with people and has got their backs up. 

Ha I guess they are just props when you put it like that, it just feels so dehumanising, they are also real people too! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Maybe you’re right, I think it’s just using that quote about surrounding herself with fat people to feel thin, combined with the caption just doesn’t sit right with people and has got their backs up. 

Ha I guess they are just props when you put it like that, it just feels so dehumanising, they are also real people too! 

yeah i understand why people are dragging her for it, but like i said i think this is one of those times where silence is better than analyzing her intent. 

which isn't to say they don't form relationships because they obviously do! and i'm sure the dancers are well aware of the business and know they're being chosen for specific reasons that aren't always "i'm the best dancer" which is fine. it's the artist's show, and honestly, one of my biggest problems with the vegas dancers was the fact that they always seemed like it was THEIR show and britney was their back up. coupled with her obvious anger over not having any control over her career, she's venting and i'm not gonna fault her for expressing her feelings because she didn't do it in a "optically correct" way 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Uhhh no. I don’t go around fat shaming people. She doesn’t have the right to do that, no matter her situation.. it’s tone deaf and rude. Considering she has been fat shamed her entire career, she should understand the effect that has on people 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Nah just Britney not knowing how to stop herself. Body shaming Xtina is disgusting. I honestly can't tell who this person is. 

Shame on her. 

you are ridiculous! maybe try to understand her position of a person who has been abused by multiple parties. You don’t have to agree with her neither support what she is saying.  She is out of touch because of the imprisonment she had. she is trying to adapt herself and knowing what’s good or what’s not nowadays 

11 hours ago, Elle90s said:I hope she has a good support system beside Sam. 

She doesn’t, but that’s the point isn’t it? She’s right where Team Con want her, especially with all these celebrity Instagram falling outs happening right after the **** with her kids. Sam isn’t doing a ****** thing other than making sure he keeps playing complicit until her “accidental” overdose.

1 minute ago, jokobish said:

Uhhh no. I don’t go around fat shaming people. She doesn’t have the right to do that, no matter her situation.. it’s tone deaf and rude. Considering she has been fat shamed her entire career, she should understand the effect that has on people 

what’s your position about when she called a paparazzi fat back in 2007?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block