Some Of You Should Be Ashamed: A Real Britney Fan Understands Britney’s Need To Express Herself In Whatever Way She Needs To

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

This. And the fact some “fans” are too ignorant to realize this baffles me. Telling someone how they should deal with their trauma is distasteful, disrespectful, and completely ignorant.

I understand expressing concern for someone, but the fans FOUGHT for Britney to be FREE from 13 years of control and abuse; the same fans telling Britney how she should live and heal from that trauma is the DEFINITION of hypocrisy.

The fact that her “fans” truly believe that they have the right to give their opinion, recommendations or advice about Britney’s decisions and personal feelings truly baffles me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

some people admit it without shame, others are not ready to admit it. they didn't care about free britney. they only wanted her to release albums and go back to stage. every time I see the "she should move on" comments I roll my eyes. they weren't ready for a traumatized woman. they wanted the perfect popstar back, the 99-04 britney, and they are never getting her back. they can't deal with that. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Agreed!!! There is a big big difference between discussing her public image as a celebrity and a recording artist based on her Instagram posts and being entitled enough to actually state what you think that she should do or how you think she should heal from her trauma and some people seem to be completely unaware of that online and that is disgusting 

This! “iM jUsT giViNg My OpIniOn” 

An opinion about how someone else should deal with their trauma? Sit down! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

i love Brintey since more 20 years, she is a part of my life and i respect her for everything. But honestly no teenage child around 14 years want to see her mother showing her Assshole in the camera and discover it just with an emoji. My best friend she is a ***bom,  her son 14 years,  cause of him she think about every picture she post then she know he will be ashamed  of it, also with his friends in school.

I don't understand why she have to act like this also after her boy told the world he can't handle it. It shows no respect against her childs and that is the point that makes me sad. As much i love her as much i go trough with her, i don't understand why she has to act like this, and please you can not expect of a 14 years child "hey you have to handle it" it is just a little bit  much skin: A child is a child and when parents don't respect their children, even do the opposite of what they want, sorry it shows for me a really bad character. And no one here has to write that we as fans are obliged to think everything Britney does is great. If she shat on your head, would you think it was great?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I can’t believe some of the comments that I’m seeing on here by some of her “fans” :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

- “She needs to stop posting about her sons”

- “She needs to save it for the book” 

- “She needs to find a better way to deal with this”

- “She needs to stop posting revealing photos”

- “Is she off her meds and having manic episodes?”

- “There’s so much more going on in the world. She needs to move on from this”

and more. 

Do you guys not understand that she gave up her life to be a star? Then becoming that star turned her into a prisoner in her own life and she was trafficked by her own family. She has had everyone around her take advantage of her and has been silenced for over 13 years. How dare any of you insinuate that you know what is best for her and her healing? 

Let her post whatever she wants and let her deal with this in whatever way she chooses to. This is not your life nor are you the one living in her shoes. Sit down and stop trying to diminish her thoughts, feelings and traumas.

Period.

I thought that is obvious that the fact that she is expressing herself on social media or anywhere is an advise coming from her Psychologist. 

14 minutes ago, DANYELKO said:

i love Brintey since more 20 years, she is a part of my life and i respect her for everything. But honestly no teenage child around 14 years want to see her mother showing her Assshole in the camera and discover it just with an emoji. My best friend she is a ***bom,  her son 14 years,  cause of him she think about every picture she post then she know he will be ashamed  of it, also with his friends in school.

I don't understand why she have to act like this also after her boy told the world he can't handle it. It shows no respect against her childs and that is the point that makes me sad. As much i love her as much i go trough with her, i don't understand why she has to act like this, and please you can not expect of a 14 years child "hey you have to handle it" it is just a little bit  much skin: A child is a child and when parents don't respect their children, even do the opposite of what they want, sorry it shows for me a really bad character. And no one here has to write that we as fans are obliged to think everything Britney does is great. If she shat on your head, would you think it was great?

Imagine saying this and being topless in your picture. The misogyny and hypocrisy is real.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Sorry but I’m honest with my friends and people close to me, and I like being that way in general. I do think she needs to just disappear for a while (from social media) and enjoy her life. Just because you can vent every few days on social media doesn’t mean you should. Especially when you’ve got thousands of people chiming in with their opinions and noise while you are trying to cope with a tragedy as expansive as hers. The good news is she is free to do whatever, but if she was reading this and asked for my opinion that’s what I would tell her. No, she’s not asking for my opinion, but I’m stating it here instead of tweeting and DMing her. Still, she will do whatever she feels best. And I also understand her need to rebel and do what people are telling her not to do. In fact, I’d probably do the same thing. But sometimes I need advice from people not currently suffering with what I’m going through. I definitely can’t say I have always made the absolute best decisions for myself. And those were my mistakes to make, but I always appreciate the honest friends who tell me exactly how they feel. Then I use that and weigh it with my own judgment to decide how I’m going to proceed forward. 

people seem to think just because people offer unsolicited advice, it means we’re trying to force her to do things. Not at all! But I’m in the middle. I kind of appreciate her rebellion, but I also know the internet can be very unhealthy for mental health. I used to post openly when I had social media too and I look back and am embarrassed. It was what I felt I needed to do at the time, but now I wish I would have felt the need to do things a little different. Maybe that will be Britney, too. (Maybe it wont). But just because she has been abused, taken advantage of, etc., doesn’t mean she wont look back and wonder if she could have handled things differently. NOT that she’s “handling it wrong” in any way now. 

i think a rebuttal when something comes out against her to clear the air is good though. Like with kfed or the kids. It would not have looked great to have everyone trash her and her remain silent. Balance is key. And honestly this isn’t new for Britney. These are similar to the days she’d write on her site. Just with so much more passion, pain, and redundancy. But perhaps she should journal in private. Idk. I just want her to be happy. 

• Love 2

Wow, I didn't come across these types of comments.
If so, it's such a shame! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I agree that whoever thinks this way isn't a genuine fan. We must remember there's a person behind Britney: "The Star" - it's crystal clear that she has a passion for music and arts. She loves doing it! If she has officially done with music, she should have refused politely to collab with Elton.

I don't think she chose to be a star. She was born with stardom qualities such as charisma, musical ear, and way more. Yes, she sacrifices quite a lot doing what she loves. Her privacy was a huge thing that was violated all these years, unlike other A-Lists, which angers me the most.

She has all the rights to be her, do her, and choose her living.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Wow, I didn't come across these types of comments.
If so, it's such a shame! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I agree that whoever thinks this way isn't a genuine fan. We must remember there's a person behind Britney: "The Star" - it's crystal clear that she has a passion for music and arts. She loves doing it! If she has officially done with music, she should have refused politely to collab with Elton.

I don't think she chose to be a star. She was born with stardom qualities such as charisma, musical ear, and way more. Yes, she sacrifices quite a lot doing what she loves. Her privacy was a huge thing that was violated all these years, unlike other A-Lists, which angers me the most.

She has all the rights to be her, do her, and choose her living.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block