Some Of You Should Be Ashamed: A Real Britney Fan Understands Britney’s Need To Express Herself In Whatever Way She Needs To

They are either trolls  or fans with zero empathy. If you haven´t being traumatized and being like a slave for 13 years, I don´t think you can critize the way she is handling her new freedom. I see a woman with a lot of anger inside,  and for her maybe this is the  only healing way to give away all these feelings that she have inside,  why? because her voice was silenced for so many years, and she is tired that other people controlls the narrative. Before we didn´t have Britney´s input, only what her family wanted us to see, and nothing of that was real. Let her heal the way she wants, and if you can´t endure it, well maybe it is time to move on or simply listen to her music and avoid her public persona.

41 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

….I think you’re missing the mark of what people are getting upset over. You can express opinions without being distasteful. Ie: the person who posted a gif saying they wanted to tell Britney “people are dying” as way to diminish her trauma. Who does that? Who tells someone they should “just get over” years of abuse? That’s incredibly ignorant and distasteful and why so many are upset. 

Present opinions in an educated, empathetic, sympathetic manner and most people wouldn’t be upset. But that’s not what is happening. 

So this entire discussion and people being upset is because of something one or two clowns said? I have only seen that kind of ****ery once around here. And that’s not what I’m referencing. Nor do I think the others who share similar sentiments are talking about the one or two outliers. Of course we disagree with them. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

They are either trolls  or fans with zero empathy. If you haven´t being traumatized and being like a slave for 13 years, I don´t think you can critize the way she is handling her new freedom. I see a woman with a lot of anger inside,  and for her maybe this is the  only healing way to give away all these feelings that she have inside,  why? because her voice was silenced for so many years, and she is tired that other people controlls the narrative. Before we didn´t have Britney´s input, only what her family wanted us to see, and nothing of that was real. Let her heal the way she wants, and if you can´t endure it, well maybe it is time to move on or simply listen to her music and avoid her public persona.

Definitely trolls! I mean just look at the three users that laughed at this post :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

29 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I think some fans are embarrassed by Britney and they only want a Britney who is respected by the GP as it gives them clout. Perhaps they even agree with her father and the boys that Britney deserves to be in something like a conservatorship. It's sad that people actually want Britney to shut up and disappear. In the name of the boys wishes. Sure. I just find it revolting telling a woman who wasn't given her own voice and life choices for 13+ years to shut up and disappear.

aw im sorry but thats absolutely ridiculas!! we dont want Britney to shut up and disappear!! how útterally ridiculas! i have spent the past 2 years on this forum completely supporting Britney and saying how appalling the cship was, ive been condemning Kevin and the boys for posting private videos of her and doing  TV interviews on her and i applauded her for   her courage to do that 20 minute audio on IG of speaking out, so dont say people like me want her to shut up and disappear!! its not about  what the boys want, i already  said on here i couldnt give a **** what they or Kevin feel anymore, its just concerned as to why  she feels  posting fully naked photos on IG is a way to express her feelings. if she feels that confident fully naked photos, she should join OnlyFans and make HERSELF a fortune from it. if she did that, i would say you go girl  !

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Imagine saying this and being topless in your picture. The misogyny and hypocrisy is real.

:)  imagine it i am gay and don't have teenage boys as my child. When it is wrong to say respect your own children than i really sorry for saying that, not much peopel on this planet knows what real respect means, whats exactly shows your own reaction to my words. Keep smiling peopel keep smiling and kiss my moother****ing swiss *** :)

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DANYELKO said:

:)  imagine it i am gay and don't have teenage boys as my child. When it is wrong to say respect your own children than i really sorry for saying that, not much peopel on this planet knows what real respect means, whats exactly shows your own reaction to my words. Keep smiling peopel keep smiling and kiss my moother****ing swiss *** :)

So because she’s a woman and has children, she can’t show her body and because you’re a gay man without teenage children you can take topless photos? Arrested Development Judging You GIF by NETFLIX

Sit down :roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

So because she’s a woman and had children she can’t show her body and because you’re a gay man without teenage children you can take topless photos? Arrested Development Judging You GIF by NETFLIX

Sit down :roxxy:

i see not much brain in your system :) , i talk about respect and love against her own childern. If i had childern and if they wish from my side not showing me topless on instagram so i would respect that you know! But if you think this is wrong and i am wrong to say respect your childern then okay i learn from you , i learn from the best i seee hahahahah

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

So this entire discussion and people being upset is because of something one or two clowns said? I have only seen that kind of ****ery once around here. And that’s not what I’m referencing. Nor do I think the others who share similar sentiments are talking about the one or two outliers. Of course we disagree with them. 

…there were many people posting nasty and cruel comments in the other threads. This is what caused so many defensive posts. Instead of people going back to read these cruel and nasty comments, they assume our response is ONLY because we don’t agree with their opinions. That was and is not the case. I know I’ve commented on many nasty posts by more than just “one or two” clowns. Some users even deleted their comments after being called out. I’m not sure what you were reading, but the ones I was reading were cruel and nasty. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, DANYELKO said:

i see not much brain in your system :) , i talk about respect and love against her own childern. If i had childern and if they wish from my side not showing me topless on instagram so i would respect that you know! But if you think this is wrong and i am wrong to say respect your childern then okay i learn from you , i learn from the best i seee hahahahah

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

1) it’s not your body or photo to be concerned about. 

2) she’s been showing her body her entire career and now you are concerned or feel the need to say something? 

3) she was trafficked for over 13 years and is now a free woman. She can post and say whatever she wants. 

aw you know what, im really sorry im not a pervert man who respects women's bodies including Britney's. and ive already answered your 2nd point, when has she ever in her whole career has she been completely naked for everyone to see? Toxic video ok she was naked but it was carefully done and i remember in the Making The Video we werent allowed to see that part for PRIVACY

This is útterly ridiculas that im defending myself for simply worrying about her. some fans like to just take things out of context 

8 minutes ago, DANYELKO said:

Get well soon x

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

aw you know what, im really sorry im not a pervert man who respects women's bodies including Britney's. and ive already answered your 2nd point, when has she ever in her whole career has she been completely naked for everyone to see? Toxic video ok she was naked but it was carefully done and i remember in the Making The Video we werent allowed to see that part for PRIVACY

This is útterly ridiculas that im defending myself for simply worrying about her. some fans like to just take things out of context 

Let Britney live her new and free life. Perhaps focus on your own life. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Britneystanley said:

i think the general public will judge her loads for her posts. I am biased cos it’s her but I also know if this was Demi, Miley or anyone else for that matter, I’d be concerned…

Judging her by her IG posts yet loving her in the Womanizer music video when she has no clothes on. Make it make sense. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Let Britney livd her new and free life. Perhaps focus on your own life. 

right ok great advice , cheers! and whilst i do  that, ill keep reading comments saying 'this is why Britney was in her conservatorship' and people taking the piss out of her, but ill be a 'real fan' and not worry about that at all 

Utterly ridiculas this thread

• Super Mods
Just now, jonloch1 said:

right ok great advice , cheers! and whilst i do  that, ill keep reading comments saying 'this is why Britney was in her conservatorship' and people taking the piss out of her, but ill be a 'real fan' and not worry about that at all 

Utterly ridiculas this thread

Thank you for your comment :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block