Some Of You Should Be Ashamed: A Real Britney Fan Understands Britney’s Need To Express Herself In Whatever Way She Needs To

13 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

a real britney fan wants her to heal and let the angry go in HEALTHY ways

wF9AiDS.gif

Who defines “healthy?” I’ve seen several psychologists speak out in support of Britney, saying her Instagram is normal behavior for those bound in rooms and abused. Especially those who have endured longterm abuse. They explain she’s trying to find herself by expressing freedom in her own ways and on her own terms. And the HEALTHIEST thing to do is allow her to find herself with her newfound freedom.

Just because fans, who are not doctors or psychologists, think something is unhealthy doesn’t make it so. The fans don’t have to agree, but criticizing her every move and making distasteful and hurtful comments is ignorant.

Not saying this directed toward you, just in general to anyone who wants to add distasteful comments. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s literally not your battle to have an opinion over. Literally who are you to Britney Spears? Nobody. Sit down and keep your selfish opinions to yourselves. 

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:
I can do whatever I want sis. Now stop your bull****. Ps I’m already sitting and enjoying your sad posts today. Good luck! :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, hazel24magic said:

Who defines “healthy?” I’ve seen several psychologists speak out in support of Britney, saying her Instagram is normal behavior for those bound in rooms and abused. Especially those who have endured longterm abuse. They explain she’s trying to find herself by expressing freedom in her own ways and on her own terms. And the HEALTHIEST thing to do is allow her to find herself with her newfound freedom. 

And bleeding is the result of a laceration.  The body has normal clotting factors that naturally help stop the bleeding. But sometimes intervening helps speed along the process by applying pressure, etc. I’m not saying exhale members are the answer to what Britney is dealing with, but nobody can survive this live and world with almost no guidance. We just want her to be happy. So if we are offering advice that isn’t harming anyway, please just let us offer in how we see fit to help. She can easily ignore and do whatever she pleases. You guys are getting upset with us for wanting her to cope as healthily as possible. Maybe we do think she should post 5% less? So what! She isn’t some bad person because of it. And neither are we. She has her rights. No one is forcing her. It’s okay for us to offer insight. She probably won’t even see it. And if she does - we love you Brit! Our thoughts have good intentions. Unlike many others here, I refuse to “yas queen” and drive a wedge between you and your children (just as one small example) when I know you love them dearly! 

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

And bleeding is the result of a laceration.  The body has normal clotting factors that naturally help stop the bleeding. But sometimes intervening helps speed along the process by applying pressure, etc. I’m not saying exhale members are the answer to what Britney is dealing with, but nobody can survive this live and world with almost no guidance. We just want her to be happy. So if we are offering advice that isn’t harming anyway, please just let us offer in how we see fit to help. She can easily ignore and do whatever she pleases. You guys are getting upset with us for wanting her to cope as healthily as possible. Maybe we do think she should post 5% less? So what! She isn’t some bad person because of it. And neither are we. She has her rights. No one is forcing her. It’s okay for us to offer insight. She probably won’t even see it. And if she does - we love you Brit! Our thoughts have good intentions. Unlike many others here, I refuse to “yas queen” and drive a wedge between you and your children (just as one small example) when I know you love them dearly! 

….I think you’re missing the mark of what people are getting upset over. You can express opinions without being distasteful. Ie: the person who posted a gif saying they wanted to tell Britney “people are dying” as way to diminish her trauma. Who does that? Who tells someone they should “just get over” years of abuse? That’s incredibly ignorant and distasteful and why so many are upset. 

Present opinions in an educated, empathetic, sympathetic manner and most people wouldn’t be upset. But that’s not what is happening. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

….I think you’re missing the mark of what people are getting upset over. You can express opinions without being distasteful. Ie: the person who posted a gif saying they wanted to tell Britney “people are dying” as way to diminish her trauma. Who does that? Who tells someone they should “just get over” years of abuse? That’s incredibly ignorant and distasteful and why so many are upset. 

Present opinions in an educated, empathetic, sympathetic manner and most people wouldn’t be upset. But that’s not what is happening. 

This 

I think some fans are embarrassed by Britney and they only want a Britney who is respected by the GP as it gives them clout. Perhaps they even agree with her father and the boys that Britney deserves to be in something like a conservatorship. It's sad that people actually want Britney to shut up and disappear. In the name of the boys wishes. Sure. I just find it revolting telling a woman who wasn't given her own voice and life choices for 13+ years to shut up and disappear.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, tarotx said:

I think some fans are embarrassed by Britney and they only want a Britney who is respected by the GP as it gives them clout. Perhaps they even agree with her father and the boys that Britney deserves to be in something like a conservatorship. It's sad that people actually want Britney to shut up and disappear. In the name of the boys wishes. Sure. I just find it revolting telling a woman who wasn't given her own voiced and life choices for 13+ years to shut up and disappear.

The true fans are shining through in this thread! 

• Like 1

I really dont únderstand though why being concerned shes posting naked photos on IG is such a crime though?? im  genuinely worried on why  she feels she wants to be  completely naked on  IG. Im not saying aw how disgusting, im just  worried for  her. also when dailymail reports  on her naked photos, there  are countless comments saying  'this is why she was in a cship', 'shes obviously still needs a cship' so  it feels like its undoing all the work SHE did to prove she didnt need a cship, and also tbh theres gunna be pervert men looking at her pics not in a respectful way.

im sorry but im really confused as to why i should be 'ashamed' for worrying about her?      

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, jonloch1 said:

I really dont únderstand though why being concerned shes posting naked photos on IG is such a crime though?? im  genuinely worried on why  she feels she wants to be  completely naked on  IG. Im not saying aw how disgusting, im just  worried for  her. also when dailymail reports  on her naked photos, there  are countless comments saying  'this is why she was in a cship', 'shes obviously still needs a cship' so  it feels like its undoing all the work SHE did to prove she didnt need a cship, and also tbh theres gunna be pervert men looking at her pics not in a respectful way.

im sorry but im really confused as to why i should be 'ashamed' for worrying about her?      

1) it’s not your body or photo to be concerned about. 

2) she’s been showing her body her entire career and now you are concerned or feel the need to say something? 

3) she was trafficked for over 13 years and is now a free woman. She can post and say whatever she wants. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block