Some Of You Should Be Ashamed: A Real Britney Fan Understands Britney’s Need To Express Herself In Whatever Way She Needs To

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

It seems like she has too much time and money in her hands. We know that she’s been through a lot, but she is all over the place with her thoughts which is a bit weird. Moreover some things have to be private. You don’t wish your parents to burn in hell. I’m sure they are not as bad as she makes them look like. 

She was legit trafficked but her parents. Sit down, team con :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

aw im sorry but thats absolutely ridiculas!! we dont want Britney to shut up and disappear!! how útterally ridiculas! i have spent the past 2 years on this forum completely supporting Britney and saying how appalling the cship was, ive been condemning Kevin and the boys for posting private videos of her and doing  TV interviews on her and i applauded her for   her courage to do that 20 minute audio on IG of speaking out, so dont say people like me want her to shut up and disappear!! its not about  what the boys want, i already  said on here i couldnt give a **** what they or Kevin feel anymore, its just concerned as to why  she feels  posting fully naked photos on IG is a way to express her feelings. if she feels that confident fully naked photos, she should join OnlyFans and make HERSELF a fortune from it. if she did that, i would say you go girl  !

There are posters who do want her to shut up about the things she wants to talk about and at least two posters have directly mention her disappearing and others have implied it. They only want the popstar or someone the GP respects. They were all for Free Britney except they don't actually want this Britney who is trying to navigate what freedom actually means for her. She is still dealing with the consequences of being in a Conservatorship for 13+ years. And there are "fans" here and on other social media that have implied that Britney did deserved at least some of of the checks her family gave her.

As for *****, she isn't trying to make money here. She's trying to heal and be herself. Britney was trafficked to make money for her family. Kevin still gets the child support amount he was rewarded because of the money she made when being trafficked. Britney is going to be selective when she does something for profit. And She is pretty new to dealing with social media. Only fans might be something she does later. Her choice. 

• Like 1

I appreciate Britney a lot. I want her to live a life that is authentic to her and deal with things that bring her lots of healing. 

Do I find some stuff odd and a little out of the ordinary? Hell yes, but it's not my life, my experiences, my upbringing, career or family dynamics so who am I to judge? 

I am sure I do things other might think is wrong, odd or out of the ordinary. But I am not under a magnifying glass so I get away with it. 

Give her space to breathe people, it's not that serious. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I appreciate Britney a lot. I want her to live a life that is authentic to her and deal with things that bring her lots of healing. 

Do I find some stuff odd and a little out of the ordinary? Hell yes, but it's not my life, my experiences, my upbringing, career or family dynamics so who am I to judge? 

I am sure I do things other might think is wrong, odd or out of the ordinary. But I am not under a magnifying glass so I get away with it. 

Give her space to breathe people, it's not that serious. 

That’s exactly right. Yes she needs space. Yes she is free to do whatever. But yes she might be sharing a bit too much. And also yes her posts can sometimes be a bit odd. AND all of that is okay! But no we don’t really need to pick apart/dissect the weirdness. I think acknowledging it helps some of us cope with being a fan though. Everyone is wants to feel validated. It doesn’t mean everyone needs to be all worked up over everything. 

britney is an amazing, kind soul. She’s been thru hell and she’s escaped (in some ways, her life is still a roller coaster.) Everything she says and does is understandable!! I can’t even imagine going thru that!! I just simply think maybe she shouldn’t air as much, but I definitely don’t want her to remain silent when people like Kevin or whoever slander her name. Glad she claps back!

Love me some kind, rational posts 👏 

• Love 1

What bothers me on here as of late is how fans are labeled as “troll”, “Team Con”, “fake/not a tRuE fan”, etc. by radical fans for simply sharing different beliefs and opinions. When one voices a thought, opinion, or expression that doesn’t align with someone else’s — you shouldn’t have to be name-called, shamed and/or crucified for it. So as long as one is being respectful and mature on the topic, let people have thoughts and share their opinions! That is the entire purpose of a forum and it’s okay if an opinion or thought doesn’t 100% align with yours. As long as you aren’t spreading defamatory content or conspiracy theories, your opinions are valid. If Britney decides tomorrow that ****ting in a pool and posting it on Instagram is her new form of ‘expressing herself in any way she needs to’, I’m not going to sit here and “yes kWeeN” that and you need to understand that it’s my opinion. We fail to hear others out and unfortunately, this is why we have become so divided as a society. Again, not everyone’s belief or standpoint is going to match yours.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

During these days that she will be inactive on Instagram, listen again to her recent audios, listen to how she says she knows it's the same, but that it helps her with her trauma, to vent through social media. as for the photos, I guess we are all saints. and that she is the sinner. Anyway, when Britney makes a post, she doesn't ask fans for their opinion, empathy and humanity has been lost, there are comments so cruel, that those people should be stripped of the title of Human Being.

(your opinion is valid, but why not keep it to yourself or pass over, if your opinion won't do any good to that person ) There are many celebrities that I don't like, either because of their personality or bad temper, but I'm not on their social media, spewing my venom. I also follow some celebrities that I like and not all of their posts I may like, but I don't waste my energy leaving a comment, because if I don't like them why should everyone find out that I don't agree?  Mmmm ... the internet is a world where it is difficult to ignore a person.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RussianFan said:

Knowing how Britney always exaggerates things, how she gets confused with the dates, how she changes her minds all the time…anything can happen.

bold of you to call britney a liar when she's been proven right with everything she's said and accused her rotten "family" of. i hope jamie and lynne spears burn in hell too, actually i know they will. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

What bothers me on here as of late is how fans are labeled as “troll”, “Team Con”, “fake/not a tRuE fan”, etc. by radical fans for simply sharing different beliefs and opinions. When one voices a thought, opinion, or expression that doesn’t align with someone else’s — you shouldn’t have to be name-called, shamed and/or crucified for it. So as long as one is being respectful and mature on the topic, let people have thoughts and share their opinions! That is the entire purpose of a forum and it’s okay if an opinion or thought doesn’t 100% align with yours. As long as you aren’t spreading defamatory content or conspiracy theories, your opinions are valid. If Britney decides tomorrow that ****ting in a pool and posting it on Instagram is her new form of ‘expressing herself in any way she needs to’, I’m not going to sit here and “yes kWeeN” that and you need to understand that it’s my opinion. We fail to hear others out and unfortunately, this is why we have become so divided as a society. Again, not everyone’s belief or standpoint is going to match yours.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block