Some Of You Should Be Ashamed: A Real Britney Fan Understands Britney’s Need To Express Herself In Whatever Way She Needs To

13 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Well she very obviously hurt Christina and those who struggle with body image issues. 

Britney very clearly has body issues of her own, otherwise she wouldn't have made that post. But yeah, I'm not a big fan of the fat shaming.

But after being told for 13 years what she can and cannot do and say, she's going to open up a lot. And it will seem messy at times, but it's part of the healing process.

The thing is that Britney was legally kidnapped in 2008 and woke up in 2021. She needs time to adjust to how the world is today.

Say what you want but she wasn’t really here for more than a decade, I remember people here worried when she was getting her freedom back because she could say something that would be seen as inappropriate nowadays.

She missed the whole transition to this super inclusive and supporting era where things that were considered silly comments back then are now seen as really bad things. She’ll get used to it, we are not talking about a person who lived a normal life for the past 13 years.

It’s good that people explain to her why saying those type of things is wrong but do it with compassion and understanding! Give her time, it hasn’t even been a year since she recovered her freedom and since then she had a lot of drama, even with her kids!

I’m pretty sure the years of abuse left her in a really fragile state, everything that is going on with her kids is probably affecting her way more than we know! Be kind while trying to explain her what she missed! The world is pretty different since she experienced it as a free woman! 

Xtina was a ***** in 2008 and had time to mature and adjust to nowadays times. Same with other popgirls. Britney just didn’t have the time to mature and grow as a person, actually the opposite. Give her time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

What bothers me on here as of late is how fans are labeled as “troll”, “Team Con”, “fake/not a tRuE fan”, etc. by radical fans for simply sharing different beliefs and opinions. When one voices a thought, opinion, or expression that doesn’t align with someone else’s — you shouldn’t have to be name-called, shamed and/or crucified for it. So as long as one is being respectful and mature on the topic, let people have thoughts and share their opinions! That is the entire purpose of a forum and it’s okay if an opinion or thought doesn’t 100% align with yours. As long as you aren’t spreading defamatory content or conspiracy theories, your opinions are valid. If Britney decides tomorrow that ****ting in a pool and posting it on Instagram is her new form of ‘expressing herself in any way she needs to’, I’m not going to sit here and “yes kWeeN” that and you need to understand that it’s my opinion. We fail to hear others out and unfortunately, this is why we have become so divided as a society. Again, not everyone’s belief or standpoint is going to match yours.

That would be due to the piling on that makes it all look a bit coordinated.

I just think about all the horrible things celebs have said about Britney, including Christina who’s said direct insults towards Britney and this post is shady by Britney but she’s not directly insulting Christina, it’s just insensitive and shady but so was Christina’s condescending “Aww” and smirk and getting her security guard to protect her from the #freebritney support questions and all the jabs at Britney throughout her career, now Britney throws shade and she’s the devil? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 
If anything I find it very entertaining and Britney’s giving me life, this is Britney’s mean girl era and I’m here for it :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 1
22 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I can’t believe some of the comments that I’m seeing on here by some of her “fans” :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

- “She needs to stop posting about her sons”

- “She needs to save it for the book” 

- “She needs to find a better way to deal with this”

- “She needs to stop posting revealing photos”

- “Is she off her meds and having manic episodes?”

- “There’s so much more going on in the world. She needs to move on from this”

and more. 

Do you guys not understand that she gave up her life to be a star? Then becoming that star turned her into a prisoner in her own life and she was trafficked by her own family. She has had everyone around her take advantage of her and has been silenced for over 13 years. How dare any of you insinuate that you know what is best for her and her healing? 

Let her post whatever she wants and let her deal with this in whatever way she chooses to. This is not your life nor are you the one living in her shoes. Sit down and stop trying to diminish her thoughts, feelings and traumas.

Period.

Great thread! Well said.

• Like 1

She can say whatever she wants, but some things will Bring negative consequences. Y’all act like she’s a child. She’s not. She could quit With the nonsense name dropping people who has nothing to do with the conservativeship. I’m not even gonna start about the problematic post with the fat people quote. SHES NOT A CHILD. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

lol Jfc. Used to be an Exhale member back in the late 00s/early 10s and it was already a place full of delusional people then. Mods would ban you for daring to offer any criticism of her performances or music. It hasn't changed much, it seems. It's funny because back then if you said she was phoning it in the mods would label you a hater, but turns out we were right all along according to Britney herself. 

Now we have Britney struggling with terrible mental issues publicly, at times indicating she's nearly suicidal, destroying her career, pushing everyone away, and here we have people cheering her on because she's "expressing herself." Whatever she's been through, it's terrible that this is how she's dealing with it. I just hope she finds the peace she deserves, but one thing is certain: your mental illness and your trauma are not your fault, but they're your responsibility. She needs help, and I can't ******* IMAGINE how a public meltdown is helpful to her in any way. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block