Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

36 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

omg

8 Music videos ?? what about "Womanizer" "Circus" "If U Seek Amy" "Radar" "Kill the Lights" "3" "Hold It Against Me" "Till the World Ends" "I Wanna Go" "Criminal" "Scream & Shout" "Scream & Shout (Hit-Boy Remix)" "Ooh La La"  "Perfume" "Pretty Girls" "Make Me""Slumber Party" ????

this one ?

3949493111-britney-spears-no-super-bowl-

Britney_Piece_Of_Me_(Residency).png

Number seems off May be she is not counting Circus 

4 FF

oh la la

scream and shout

2 Britney Jean and 2 glory 

still 10

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

I didn't understand this part. It's normal to have dancers with similar sizes of the performer. Lady Gaga for example is shorter than Britney and she looks as tall as her dancers.

I agree, and the eye would be drawn away from Britney if the stage were full of female dancers who are taller than her. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, MX3 said:

But what about slumber party! Where u met ur husband! Lol 

work ***** is awesome tho

what is this Pepsi promo she talked about? 

i can’t imagine being a woman and not being able to choose ur promo photos.  That is very sickening to think she had no say in even deciding what picture of herself is going to be used in a major public way. 

I am glad she is sharing and being completely honest. She clearly feels so free after so long not being able to express her true thoughts. I am so proud of her strength honestly and it’s a great time to be a fan of Britney, regardless if she performs again or not. I’m glad to know whenever she does it’ll clearly be because she wants to since she’s comfortable with not. 

Yes but slumber party was literally her lowest budget video to date, work ***** had a great budget she’s probably offended as a huge star to have to work under such conditions 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Wow spill more about all that B, it’s actually  funny looking back when she complained about WB for being too ****. If the conservative Christian mommy-ney saw this post of 2022ney with her *** out she’ll be appalled  😂 We know from IATFF that TTWE was her least favourite to shoot but Personally I think her best MV is circus. 

• Like 2

She maybe stubborn but I truly feel at some point we’ll see her performing again. I don’t think she realizes yet that she’s in control of everything now. 
It all can be on her terms. 

Work is her fav video!? I mean I’m not surprised she would like that one but dang Circus is one of her most aesthetically pleasing videos. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Posting on social media isn't healthy? She's not injuring herself... she also has a "man" who gives her "therapy", so I think she's doing some really healthy stuff now. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I'm not an expert, but I believe there are healthier ways to channel this energy. And I suggested sports because we know she likes it.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SJK said:

She maybe stubborn but I truly feel at some point we’ll see her performing again. I don’t think she realizes yet that she’s in control of everything now. 
It all can be on her terms. 

Work is her fav video!? I mean I’m not surprised she would like that one but dang Circus is one of her most aesthetically pleasing videos. 

I've thought for a long time that she won't have a choice. She will need to perform again as part of her healing process. Before she was ever a superstar she was at her core a girl who loved to dance, and I think she needs to perform again on her terms to reclaim that side of herself. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block