Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Womanizer video was just a remake of Toxic video. But for me is the best one. Hiam video with all metaphors was very creative. But unfortunately Britney wasn't there spiritually. Because she forced to shoot that video. We wanted to see that dance break there so bad. But we didn't get it. She wasn't feeling herself there. I want to see original cut for Work *****. Because it supposed to be more raunchy and they cut many scenes. I wanna know what really happened with Make Me video? I think cuz of cage scenes team cship had a fight with David LaChapelle. But David is ******* talented and he has his unique style. Share more info that team cship blocked you to share with us Brit! Finally you have your voice and you are controlling the narrative now. 

Well honestly history has completely been rewritten now…the story of the video showed Britney as a rising popstar to her fall from grace and then back to shining again…but in reality she was in hellllll and was in the worst phase of her life…so if you put yourself in Britney shoes I would hate that video too it’s all one big lie

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Ok show

millions a photo of your mom almost naked . Trust me you wouldn’t 

like it  nor do the boys have to but they are still minors and a sticker away from seeing their mother ***** and teets? It’s gross and it’s completely irresponsible as a parent to kids who want a normal childhood .

lol I know so well that narrative :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: ban team con :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

They treated her terrible during that shoot literally watching her be abused by Adam leber, telling her when she can use the bathroom and stuff

Yeah what the hell, controlling someone else’s bladder for hours is messed up!! And that’s not even the worst 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Ok show

millions a photo of your mom almost naked . Trust me you wouldn’t 

like it  nor do the boys have to but they are still minors and a sticker away from seeing their mother ***** and teets? It’s gross and it’s completely irresponsible as a parent to kids who want a normal childhood .

My mom embarrasses me every day as she’s still dresses like she 20…. And I’m 22 and I’m still alive go away and grow a pair, you act like Britney was naked for toxic and didnt Kim Kardashians with like 4 kids just show her fake  *** to the world…AGAINNN

• Love 2

She's just unamused that she was made to look fat on stage and old in pictures. When she was never actually fat or old. 

The fans just need to remind Britney that she's Britney ******* Spears and when she's herself she lights up a room with just her smile. Her Billboard music award performance was awesome and up there with the best of today's performance. Judge herself based on what she can deliver now and not what she was at her best or her worst.

Britney has been slowly gaining confidence. I think she will perform again one day. But if not, it's been awesome to be a fan of hers and I'm proud that she is voicing her frustrations and fears. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Ok this is rllY going to far …. The more I see this kind of thing the more I do feel for her boys . If my mother was posting pics like this for millions to see I would be so angry and humiliated .

Yes her anger is 100% justified but this isn’t accomplishing anything . This is just overboard . Sorry Britney I love you to death but cmon !! It’s not what your saying but no teen boy needs to see his MOTHER this naked …..

What? It's not even close to objectionable.

• Like 1
Just now, Yuki said:

Oh wait I forgot it’s because it’s Britney and she can do no wrong at all it’s all her sons fault and Pronlem

feeling the way they feel having to see pics like this . Britney Spears is always in the right .

You all need a reality check for real !

you are correct It's her sons fault for treating her mother the way they do. They have a huge problem and they need a reality check like rn :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Oh wait I forgot it’s because it’s Britney and she can do no wrong at all it’s all her sons fault and Pronlem

feeling the way they feel having to see pics like this . Britney Spears is always in the right .

You all need a reality check for real !

They DON'T have to see them.

• Like 1
Just now, One More Time said:

you are correct It's her sons fault for treating her mother the way they do. They have a huge problem and they need a reality check like rn :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

You speak as if they are fully grown adults . They are children ! And I bet they were groomed to be the way they are to her. Jamie and Kevin knew 18 would come one day and I bet anything they influenced their minds about their mother . 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block