Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

14 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

music video britney spears toxic GIF

oh but I bet you don’t think this is too far do you? Kim Kardashian post her big fake *** all the time but it’s ok because it’s professionally done????!!

ok 1. that was before she had kids.

2. she wasnt actually naked, her bits were covered in diamonds and you cant even see much

3. why are you being so defensive?? just because i think she should stop posting nude photos all the time. im sorry but  its getting weird now. its not even about her age. if she was 20 i'd be saying the same thing. in her biniki i say go for it more power to her. but why fully naked?? im worried she thinks posting fully naked photos is the only way she can express her freedom and if thats the case, i feel bad for her. im not saying she should be covered from head to toe, but i just dont get why she needs to post fully naked photos all the time.

anyway, sorry if im worried about Britney and not being a pervert man who goes 'wow another naked photo of Britney, ka-ching!     

• Love 2
  • Like 1

shes having a bad day, which is OK. She's mad AF which is also OK. This is her therapy, and it's just her way...

PTSD is real. It's about the statements, everyone focused on the ******* nudity of things which is so small and petty when you think about it, who cares.. But yes her parents should both burn in hell tbh for what they did to her.. And it disgusts me when people are like " I see why she was in that conservatorship " oh stfu.. She is able to feed herself and clean herself and make money for herself.. She does NOT NEED a conservatorship because she makes you feel uncomfortable with the way she expresses herself. People make me sick.. I cannot stand so many ignorant judgmental people, I guess I am having a bad day today too :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

being a pervert man who goes 'wow another naked photo of Britney, ka-ching!

Nobody is being pervert. Britney had her body commercialized by her family, she was literally a slave she didn’t own her body for 13 years. Sometimes, this is only way for her to heal, to feel stronger, powerful even if someone find tacky. Let her be.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Ok this is rllY going to far …. The more I see this kind of thing the more I do feel for her boys . If my mother was posting pics like this for millions to see I would be so angry and humiliated .

Yes her anger is 100% justified but this isn’t accomplishing anything . This is just overboard . Sorry Britney I love you to death but cmon !! It’s not what your saying but no teen boy needs to see his MOTHER this naked …..

I dont think neither you, or her kids had an issue with her showing her naked body in the toxic and womanizer video. 

Whats the difference? that she is doing it by herself? that she is not doing on a music video to be watched by millions around the world??

Make sense.

If she bothers you so much you could stop following her, its simple as that! Release yourself of this burden.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

2. she wasnt actually naked, her bits were covered in diamonds and you cant even see much

3. why are you being so defensive?? just because i think she should stop posting nude photos all the time. im sorry but  its getting weird now. its not even about her age. if she was 20 i'd be saying the same thing. in her biniki i say go for it more power to her. but why fully naked?? im worried she thinks posting fully naked photos is the only way she can express her freedom and if thats the case, i feel bad for her. im not saying she should be covered from head to toe, but i just dont get why she needs to post fully naked photos all the time.

anyway, sorry if im worried about Britney and not being a pervert man who goes 'wow another naked photo of Britney, ka-ching!     

What about the Womanizer video?

13 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Work ***** was so tacky and generic though. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It was definitely one of her first videos that really cheapened her image and brand. Yes, she looked absolutely gorgeous but it didn’t have that classic Britney punchline and always felt like I was watching some video by a generic pop act rather than THEE Britney Spears.

Work ***** video> anything from Blackout and Femme Fatale :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Work ***** > anything from Blackout and Femme Fatale :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Proving to us yet again how delusional you’ve become. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

At least we can agree this is a bop

Edit: I saw you said “video”. I agree but also disagree in some ways. My biggest issue with the “WB” video is just how tacky and generic it feels. I think as an overall video, “WB” flows better then for example “POM” but “POM” is more memorable and has more highlights. “Gimme More” is such a raw and enticing which I’ve grown to love. “WB” is also definitely not better than any of the FF videos. 

10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Britney said long ago “im not afraid of my body you should see what I got” 

If you don’t like it the doors right there sirgolden girls door slam GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

She wasnt completely naked when she was performing. theres a difference between being in lingerie and being completely naked

What is the difference???!!!

have you never seen your mother in her underwear and scream…you sound like a child yourself

my point is what Britney is doing now is no different from what she’s always done!

YOU just don’t like it…eric cartman peace GIF by South Park

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block