Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

Ok this is rllY going to far …. The more I see this kind of thing the more I do feel for her boys . If my mother was posting pics like this for millions to see I would be so angry and humiliated .

Yes her anger is 100% justified but this isn’t accomplishing anything . This is just overboard . Sorry Britney I love you to death but cmon !! It’s not what your saying but no teen boy needs to see his MOTHER this naked …..

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Wow spill more about all that B, it’s actually  funny looking back when she complained about WB for being too ****. If the conservative Christian mommy-ney saw this post of 2022ney with her *** out she’ll be appalled  😂 We know from IATFF that TTWE was her least favourite to shoot but Personally I think her best MV is circus. 

They treated her terrible during that shoot literally watching her be abused by Adam leber, telling her when she can use the bathroom and stuff

22 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Now I feel so good for retouching her photos for years to make her feel pretty, when everyone told me not to retouch her

spacer.png

I remember how harsh and rude many Exhale members were to fans that made edits. Y'all didn't deserve the hate you got, and I'm glad Britney loves and appreciates all of the talent and hard work that you put into these edits. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Ok this is rllY going to far …. The more I see this kind of thing the more I do feel for her boys . If my mother was posting pics like this for millions to see I would be so angry and humiliated .

Yes her anger is 100% justified but this isn’t accomplishing anything . This is just overboard . Sorry Britney I love you to death but cmon !! It’s not what your saying but no teen boy needs to see his MOTHER this naked …..

your mother feels humiliated when she has to post your face :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

does that hurt honey? because that's how britney feels when people make those comments about her especially her children

• Love 5
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh shut up

Ok show

millions a photo of your mom almost naked . Trust me you wouldn’t 

like it  nor do the boys have to but they are still minors and a sticker away from seeing their mother ***** and teets? It’s gross and it’s completely irresponsible as a parent to kids who want a normal childhood .

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

I would agree with this if she was bathing him naked or walking around the house in a voyeuristic fashion. That's not the case, though.

She is free to post what she wants. It's not like she's on OnlyFans...and the picture is more aggressive and f-you than sleazy. Overeating and watching daytime television all day like K-fed probably does is far more cause for concern.

If people are outraged over these insta pics, they also need to be outraged with Lynne and Jamie for allowing her to do that rolling stone magazine cover.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the Vegas photshoot wasn't that bad, but it's true there's many pictures we never got to see

2340.jpg

Like that first pic is already embarrassing why choose that pic with her arms just up and blank expression for Vegas promo I’m certain Jlo didn’t have photos like that for her show.. and it’s also sad how much more expensive Jlo show looked than Britney’s and she’s not even a singer…

Womanizer video was just a remake of Toxic video. But for me is the best one. Hiam video with all metaphors was very creative. But unfortunately Britney wasn't there spiritually. Because she forced to shoot that video. We wanted to see that dance break there so bad. But we didn't get it. She wasn't feeling herself there. I want to see original cut for Work *****. Because it supposed to be more raunchy and they cut many scenes. I wanna know what really happened with Make Me video? I think cuz of cage scenes team cship had a fight with David LaChapelle. But David is ******* talented and he has his unique style. Share more info that team cship blocked you to share with us Brit! Finally you have your voice and you are controlling the narrative now. 

• Like 2

Well Britney need to come clean with all those things she allowed to see their kids, i hope she heals all that soon but would be great if she do hypnosis to get to the point of doesn't really care of this people, because when you mention someone for good or for bad is because it really matters to you. she's heartbroken with all her family situation but would be great if she get forget about them, put restraining orders and get away for los angeles, for other country with sam, when their kids want to see her, she gives them a ticket with 5 stops and the most economy class to praise her to forgive them. 

She looks really want to perform soon , she is so creative, just she won't to be milked by a Recording label, a production or something, but she won't take more than 2-3 years to perform..

I think britney loves to perform but she don't like those big tours and do the same show over and over again, i think she like sets of 20 shows and them change the show.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

What does she mean about being short and having short dancers? Can anyone explain? I

Remember when Mariah’s back up singers were singing her lines during a live performance and she sung them back into their place. Imagine, not being able to have any say in any part of the show down to backup dancers who were purposefully put into place to be smaller and shorter than her. Their whole way of “managing” her was to put into her head that she was larger than what she was to lower her self esteem. It’s psychological mind games. Mariah had mental health problems at one point in her career. Notice she came out just fine as she had supportive people in her corner. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

so you really don't see anything wrong with her mouth, her eyes, everything going on in her face? Like, does she look like someone that is 4 years younger than the Britney we see these days on Instagram?

Well, in those times, she did a lot of face interventions.

The pic looks very artificial but its not like they botched her. Her face at the time had that "different" aspect.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block