Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I know im gunna get hate for this but i am kinda getting sick of the nude photos now. to me that photo is taking it too far now. i wish she'd stop now, i get shes free but can she not just be free without posting naked photos on IG?? 

music video britney spears toxic GIF

oh but I bet you don’t think this is too far do you? Kim Kardashian post her big fake *** all the time but it’s ok because it’s professionally done????!!

• Love 6
  • Like 1

There´s a lot to unpack here... I guess she wants to rebel that's why she post the naked pics, but at the same time she has confidence issues, that's why she edited her body.

I'm glad that she's sharing but I hope eventually her anger goes away and she can finally heal and embrace the oportunities that she has being a free woman.

PS: I'm sure she will perform again, she changes her mind (No seas cortes) all the time :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe I'm just used to them already, also at the time I just thought she looked miles better than FF promo

she did, but then they could've edited her to actually look better, but they made her look even worse.

This is what she looked in 2018

eto_c03_brittany_part2_0716180.jpg?h=c67

fallon-spears-1-2000.jpg

with the right makeup, right lighting, etc, even the right editing, they could've made her look more normal, prettier

I agree with everything you said but I’ve noticed something else tho 

You can literally see that she has a wig on the back of her head, why style her this way for an interview

I said in another post recently that I think team con were the ones who would sell stories to magazines saying Britney was looking old when in reality they were making her look that way on purpose

just Look at how young and fresh  she looks now

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Britney whole career was built on S.E.z..X.   

The xtina fan should save it,, Britney never talked about her woohoo getting eaten, Wanting d for breakfast and definitely not begging to be pipe down like your favorite act does and will continue..

But I guess for Britney the same way that whole music empire is built is not allowed.

Bradley Stern Said it best, Britney fans love to ****, be ****ed and other s** stuff, Glory is that album we been waiting for where s** was the main theme..

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I agree with everything you said but I’ve noticed something else tho 

You can literally see that she has a wig on the back of her head, why style her this way for an interview

I said in another post recently that I think team con were the ones who would sell stories to magazines saying Britney was looking old when in reality they were making her look that way on purpose

just Look at how young and fresh  she looks now

Yes! I never noticed the hair piece before but you can absolutely see it in that photo. 

54 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I wish she could funnel all this energy creatively in her work. I feel bad for her. Any therapist knows that it would be incredibly empowering for her to get back on stage in time to demonstrate that she has every agency to do so in her own accord. I hope whoever she is working with helps her not to overidentify her love of performing with her trauma triggers. That would be so liberating for her!

Also, are we saying that Everytime/Outrageous was the last time Britney had any creative control over her image :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You're forgetting My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Gimme More and Piece of Me which were all done before the conservatorship began. She had control of those.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block