Name an album that truly deserved more singles and videos

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I would add In The Blue as well, such a great underrated hidden gem.

Love Scheibe, that one would of smashed. 

In the Blueee! Yesss!! It’s ethereal. Sounds so different than a lot of her stuff. All of the bonus tracks should’ve been main tracks and possible singles. It’s crazy!

Scheibe could’ve been a hitttt. Also maybeee Heavy Metal Lover, tho I’m not sure it would’ve been great for radio.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

In the Blueee! Yesss!! It’s ethereal. Sounds so different than a lot of her stuff. All of the bonus tracks should’ve been main tracks and possible singles. It’s crazy!

Scheibe could’ve been a hitttt. Also maybeee Heavy Metal Lover, tho I’m not sure it would’ve been great for radio.

Yesss, omg you get that vibe too! It's such a beautiful song. The lyrics, the vocals, it's such an emotional ride. I couldn't believe it was a bonus track.

Yes HML was a fan fave, I recall.  Government ******* for me though augh so much life in one track, it's not radio friendly ether but I would of died if we got a music video.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

16 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Glory

Delirium - Ellie Goulding

My Dec, Meaning of Life - Kelly Clarkson

Bangerz, Plastic Hearts - Miley 

Just the first albums to come mind.

For Me, i consider singles as 'songs with music videos' - I dont really consider promo/radio singles as such.

SOBER should’ve been a single from My December. Would’ve won her a Grammy.

Plastic Hearts definitely deserved more…that album halted to an end wayyy prematurely. and the music video for Angels Like You was AWFUL.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yesss, omg you get that vibe too! It's such a beautiful song. The lyrics, the vocals, it's such an emotional ride. I couldn't believe it was a bonus track.

Yes HML was a fan fave, I recall.  Government ******* for me though augh so much life in one track, it's not radio friendly ether but I would of died if we got a music video.

It’s SO underated. She sang it on her talk show during Kellyoke and it sounded incredible. It’s one of hers kinda like Breakaway for me that never gets old. Whoever pics her singles and does the official album tracking needs to be fired.

Government ******* is cool. I love the sounds and instrumentals in it. The industrial, harder edged vibes are interesting. I can picture a very editorial and next-level video for it.

• Love 1

So so many, but concentrated in the ones that are successful (because there is the other case to released more in a fail album until one became a hit).

Stripped, I mean like albums of Janet, Michael, Katy or Rihanna that album deserved more singles, Infatuation before Dirrty and Walk Away and Impossible were something more diferent than Can't Hold Us Down or The Voice Within (this is that type of song that is remember with the past of the time more than the succes of the moment of release), were similar to Dirrty and Beautiful.
Walk Away and Impossible would be classics by now.

Another In The Zone, Obviously but was because knees problem...

FEVER of KYLIE, all that have to many good songs and the album is a succes.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Britney Jean - Alien, Til It's Gone

Femme Fatale - Drop Dead Beautiful, Up n Down

Glory - Just Luv Me, Man on the Moon, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

I feel like I’m the only one, but I’ve never liked Alien. It sounds overly processed and not like her at all. I like the lyrics but that’s about it. Til It’s Gone was THE single that should’ve been, although I’m not sure how much of it is her singing. 

I think Britney would’ve loved Change Your Mind as a single…it’s very her. Man on the Moon is so grand and magical, just again, I don’t fully love how her vocals sound. Just Luv Me would’ve been a great mid-tempo choice and sounds modern…decent vocals too.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

I agree with a lot of the sentiment in this topic, especially with Kelly Clarkson. She always picks the cheesiest songs as singles. 

"You Love Me", "Let Your Tears Fall", "Would You call that Love" and "Whole Lotta Woman" would have made great singles/music vids.

Yesssss! You get ittttt!

She’s my favorite female singer next to Britney but her career as been terribly  mismanaged. All of those would’ve been great singles. Whole Lotta Woman is a little cheesy to me but it fit the album and theme so well and made a statement…and she has promoted more than any other song so why wasn’t it released??? Make it make sense! 

You Love Me would’ve been a perfect single from Stronger. Her vocals are INSANE. I fully stand by that she is top tier next to Whitney, Mariah, and Celine but the general public doesn’t realize this bc of the generic crap she releases! Her covers show her TRUE potential. Here’s to hoping her upcoming breakup album actually does her justice!!!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

And Femme Fatale and Circus 

Circus- Kill the lights, Shattered Glass, Mannequin 

Femme Fatale - Inside Out, Trouble for me, Drop dead beautiful, HIATLM/Gasoline/ Selfish

I’m sorry, the fact that Inside Out wasn’t released is a tragedy. It was THE song on that album. The “hit me one more time” part made it special. Her vocal is a bit processed but the song is SO good! WHOEVER voted for Criminal should be burned at the stake!

Shattered Glass literally charted with no promotion! Why wasn’t it released?? Kill the Lights would’ve made for a good single too! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block