Name an album that truly deserved more singles and videos

The Witch In Me Should have a music video, Pasó Otra Vez as well.

-----

Blackout: Get Naked and Get Back should've made the holy G: Gimme, Get & Get.

----

Rebel Heart by Madonna: is an incredible album even tho is not a fan fav... Hold Tight and Inside Out are my pics

----

Kylie's X: Nu-Di-Ty & Like a **** deserved videos

----

Glory(hole): *** Over & maybe Love Me Down were video worthy

----

In the Zone: Early Morning, Breathe On Me, Touch of my hand.... you know what? give us a visual album, queen.

----

Shakira She Wolf: Why Wait and Men In This Town are criminally deep cuts

----

Avril's Goodbye Lullaby: Her best album, push & Not Enough should've been singles.

Spoiler

Myah Jean should have Till Myah's Gone and Myah Ache as singles :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Spoiler

JK ofc

21 minutes ago, jassoistheway said:

Ashlee Simpson .- "Bittersweet World"

Boys, Rule Breaker, ******, Ragdoll, Hot Stuff.

I agree with ******! Long time no listening to this, I'm going to tho.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece

Born This Way had great singles but that album is packed with great songs that deserved a video too.

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite

Piece by Piece had awful single choices besides the title track…Nostalgic, Take You High, Someone, and Bad Reputation, or even Second Wind deserved to be released!

I feel like a lot of Born This Way sounded the same and blended together too much, but Bad Kids and Scheibe could’ve been cool singles. Hair needed a music video!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Glory

Do You Wanna Come Over definitely deserved the single treatment - not just promotional. Liar would have been a really cute video. Also, Just Luv Me was the ballad we needed but never got as a single.

Do You Wanna sounds like a single! It stands out for sure. Liar is classic Britney. Just Luv Me is different for her. There were sooo many potential hits on that album if the cards were played right. It’s very unfortunate.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Piece by Piece had awful single choices besides the title track…Nostalgic, Take You High, Someone, and Bad Reputation, or even Second Wind deserved to be released!

I feel like a lot of Born This Way sounded the same and blended together too much, but Bad Kids and Scheibe could’ve been cool singles. Hair needed a music video!

I would add In The Blue as well, such a great underrated hidden gem.

Love Scheibe, that one would of smashed. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.