Name an album that truly deserved more singles and videos

6 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

Miley Cyrus:

- Bangerz: #GETITRIGHT, Love Money Party, Someone Else

- Plastic Hearts: Plastic Hearts, Hate Me, Never Be Me, WTF Do I Know

YES! Both of this albums i listen to all the time, every track is solid. and unfortunately only 3 singles each. 

Id pick High, Night Crawling, PH, Someone Else, Drive, & #GIR.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

Miley Cyrus:

- Plastic Hearts: Plastic Hearts, Hate Me, Never Be Me, WTF Do I Know

I don't never understand these case, the two first singles were hits and she don't release more, and the album is very good, Bangerz is a bad album in general in that case no more potencial singles.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

..... general public doesn’t realize this bc of the generic crap she releases! Her covers show her TRUE potential. 

Mr. know it all, Heartbeat song, and Love So Soft are amongst my least fav tracks of hers. 

Unfortunately i do not like her Kellyoke album -- I cant believe her label dropped the ball with that. But she had EP that came out with Stronger that was fierce af.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I agree with everyone saying Plastic Hearts, Miley. It's her best work.

Plastic Hearts GIF by Miley Cyrus

It perfectly showcased her sound and what makes her special and the songs were all great and potential radio hits. Not sure what went wrong with the promotion bc it should’ve done much better. It probably would’ve if there was no Dead Petz or Younger Now. Dead Petz era really hurt her image and career imo. I hope she can have another big single in the future.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Mr. know it all, Heartbeat song, and Love So Soft are amongst my least fav tracks of hers. 

Unfortunately i do not like her Kellyoke album -- I cant believe her label dropped the ball with that. But she had EP that came out with Stronger that was fierce af.

Mr. Know It All SHOULD NOT have been a lead single. I think Let Me Down was supposed to be before it was leaked. Still should’ve been! Can you imagine how much more successful the album would’ve been? Heartbeat song is AWFUL. Nostalgic or Take You High as a lead could’ve been great. Love So Soft was okay but that whole album wasn’t for me at all. 

I think Kellyoke is the best she’s ever sounded! I just do not agree all at all with the songs they chose…like I don’t understand! Queen of the Night is SPECTACULAR though. It should be on radio. Again, her team is crazy.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I feel like I’m the only one, but I’ve never liked Alien. It sounds overly processed and not like her at all. I like the lyrics but that’s about it. Til It’s Gone was THE single that should’ve been, although I’m not sure how much of it is her singing. 

I think Britney would’ve loved Change Your Mind as a single…it’s very her. Man on the Moon is so grand and magical, just again, I don’t fully love how her vocals sound. Just Luv Me would’ve been a great mid-tempo choice and sounds modern…decent vocals too.

Yeah, not even for the remixes?

I think it's way better than Perfume. They really overhyped that track when they were releasing it. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah, not even for the remixes?

I think it's way better than Perfume. They really overhyped that track when they were releasing it. 

Okay….wait….wow! I’ve never heard that and it’s actually pretty dope! Gives me Ray of Light vibes and sounds universal. If the official version was more like that it could’ve been a neat single!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

the fact that Motivation didn’t blow up with the people behind it and the outstanding music video says a lot. like if she couldn’t be huge from that she isn’t going to be. It’s been YEARS. what is going onnnnnn???  

Yeah , I mean the song was cute , but not that great the music video was great tho , ironically it seems like she lacks that motivation to push her career further....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Blackout and Bittersweet World from Ashlee Simpson.. All BOPS!!  :neydedance_purple:   :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Okay I feel like I’m gonna have to check out Bittersweet World….all I remember from it is Outta My Head. It always played on The N or TeenNick or whatever. I still love Pieces of Me. She should’ve had more success but many see her has a joke in the shadow of her sister which is sad. She has talent. 

2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Yeah , I mean the song was cute , but not that great the music video was great tho , ironically it seems like she lacks that motivation to push her career further....

I think it was a perfectly manufactured piece of pop music candy. With Ariana Grande and Max Martin behind it the success should’ve come. I’m guessing it probably shocked them all that it didn’t and they really had to rethink everything. She has major star power but something isn’t clicking with the general public.

And lol…I don’t know. I think she has slightly given up bc she has released some quality stuff to minimal success. She is likely fed up. I feel bad for her but I also think if she truly wanted it she would work harder. She is overconfident for no reason and with nothing to back it up. 

• Super Mods

Glory - Britney Spears

Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus

Meet Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus

Breakout - Miley Cyrus

Changes - Justin Bieber

Lover - Taylor Swift

Smile - Katy Perry

MDNA - Madonna

Caution - Mariah Carey

Breathe In Breathe Out - Hilary Duff

Metamorphosis - Hilary Duff

Dignity - Hilary Duff

A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers

Rare - Selena Gomez

Unbroken - Demi Lovato

• Like 2

Avril Lavigne's 'Under my skin': Fall to Pieces

Blondie's 'Pollinator': Gravity

Britney's 'Glory': Just like me, Just luv me, Change your mind

Cher's 'Dancing Queen': Dancing queen, The name of the game

Cher's 'Closer to the truth': Dressed to kill

Gwen's 'L.AM.B.': Serious, the real thing

Gwen's 'TIWTTFL': 'Rare', 

Lana'S 'NFR': California, TNBAR

Lana's 'Born to die': Diet mtn dew, off to the races, Gods & Monsters

Lana's 'Ultraviolence': Brooklyn baby, Florida kilos

Lana's 'Lust for life': Cherry, In my feelings

Lana's 'Blue banisters': Dealer, Thunder, Black bathing suit

Lana's 'Chemtrails': Tulsa Jesus Freak, Breaking up slowly

Lorde's 'Melodrama': Supercut

Madonna's 'Music': Impressive instant, Amazing, Runaway lover

Miley's 'Bangerz': Drive, On my own

Miley's 'Plastic Hearts': Gimme what I want, Bad karma

Selena's 'Rare': Vulnerable

Selena's 'Revelación': Buscando amor, Vicio, Adiós

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block