Elton on Capital FM: Britney is a true popstar

Slayer

Quick save there from "use" to "have" Britney on the track. Use caution while dealing with Brits crazy fanbase Sir :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

On a real note so happy to see some promo and the song seeing success! I hope it has longevity. I dont want to get my hopes up but I can see a MV coming after the release of the lyric video. I think Britney released it yesterday to generate more streams. It truly is a gem of a song though. I feel like in hindsight it's always going to have this haunting feel around it because of current times but not in a bad way. Its just vibey and gives you all the feels. I actually predict we will see SailorMooney which would be epic and cool for the video! She can moon power those a ********* to Mars!

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

Thank you Slayer for sharing so many positive and nice news about Britney! That's what I come here for...

Elton speaks so highly of her because of two reasons: talent recognizes talent, and they both share real struggles with fame. He truly loves and appreciates her as an artist and a person. And it's also very nice to see that coming from an older person... It's important to see different generations coming together and passing on the love and experience. Madonna is a similar figure to Britney as well, and I think Britney has always been a protective and motherly figure for younger artists as well... I guess she's ripping what she sowed over all these years!

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block