Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?

SlayOut

Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2022 at 03:00 AM

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

also this thread is giving them both attention YET again, they both feed off the attention and then played victim

That is a perspective I didn’t consider. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: I just felt that there wasn’t a resolution or space to heal after the original thread was locked (for good measure). :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

We’ll get through this, Exhale! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

Shouldnt it be the other way around lol? It was GlitterRain who got dragged into this persons mental boom in the thread. So, no. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

This is also another perspective I didn’t consider! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: In one way, though, Glitter could’ve just declined posting the receipts. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: As of this post it looks like the community is evenly split about whether an apology should be issued, so maybe we will or won’t learn more later. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PinkBarbie said:

JayTawndre literally comented on the topic so I'd say both of them deserve hate

I don’t think either deserve hate! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I think they deserve to be held accountable and heal so that we can move forward as a community! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1

And then it occurred to me...

Children.  You're children.

We don't need a poll to rehash some silly nonsense that was closed and locked.  The ONLY thing you're doing is stirring the pot of gunk that no one wants anyway.  

Let's move on people.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, kgid said:

And then it occurred to me...

Children.  You're children.

We don't need a poll to rehash some silly nonsense that was closed and locked.  The ONLY thing you're doing is stirring the pot of gunk that no one wants anyway.  

Let's move on people.

I do appreciate this perspective. Most of us are adults here so apologies shouldn’t be that hard to give or receive. People of course don’t need to interact with this poll, either. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Why does it say that 19 members have voted but it shows 6x Yes and 10x No? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Am I bad at math? Is BritneyLVR's ghost messing with the poll? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Good catch! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Who knew that voting on Exhale was subject to fraud? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: As the chief voting official of this thread, I may have to declare the results as invalid and issue an executive proclamation determining the true results of the poll. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Good catch! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Who knew that voting on Exhale was subject to fraud? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: As the chief voting official of this thread, I may have to declare the results as invalid and issue an executive proclamation determining the true results of the poll. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Talula hacked the election just like Russia did omfg

• Haha 2