Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?

SlayOut

Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2022 at 03:00 AM

• Super Mods

So we’re all probably aware of the thread @GlitterRain made on @JayTawndre’s behalf about the alleged communications he had with “Britney.”

We don’t need to rehash that thread, nor does this thread need to be an environment where members drag one another. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I am curious though, about where GlitterRain went as JayTawndre was being dragged and attacked. It seemed like Glitter was his most vocal supportive ally but went silent amidst the onslaught of attacks. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Vote in the poll to settle this discussion once and for all.

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So we’re all probably aware of the thread @GlitterRain made on @JayTawndre’s behalf about the alleged communications he had with “Britney.”

We don’t need to rehash that thread, nor does this thread need to be an environment where members drag one another. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I am curious though, about where GlitterRain went as JayTawndre was being dragged and attacked. It seemed like Glitter was his most vocal supportive ally but went silent amidst the onslaught of attacks. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Vote in the poll to settle this discussion once and for all.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Chaotic events is right. What a mess. Imagine Britney, or any other human from the outside world, reading through all these comments. Humiliating. The fans are part of why people look at Britney and “her fans” the way they do. 

Exhale was definitely not showing it’s potential last night :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: That’s why it’s important to heal whatever divisions exist among members! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

wtf.gif

Alleged communications with Britney? What is this nonsense? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

The thread is located in the “Exhale only” subforum if you’d want to glance over it for yourself! :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Make sure to come back and vote in the poll!

I made sure to have the poll close by 8pm PT tonight to ensure we have a definitive path for whether an apology needs to be issued or not! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

are you making a post about your 2 favorite members,again?

Just trying to bring love and light into this fractured community! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Make sure to vote! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: You can log into your other account and have your vote count twice! :roxxy:

• Haha 4

ummm, they both deserved to be dragged,  it was all a fabricated mess. don't make up lies your speaking to britney and not expect back lash. I'm so glad exhale saw all through the BS and didn't feed into it. they needed to learn a lesson to not post BS for hit threads and attention. so no none of them deserve an apology and both of them should be ASHAMED.

• Like 4