Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?

SlayOut

Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2022 at 03:00 AM

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

@eddieeddie what we’re not going to do is bully and diagnose Jay. Call him Jay because that’s clearly what he prefers and have some respect. I may have not said much last night but your mouth is filthy and I suggest you clean it up. You can leave this thread anytime. 

Taylor, you did open your mouth yesterday. You clearly told me i’m toxic because I look good and take care of my body.

Is my mouth filthy because I’m articulate and correct? I can’t help that the truth is hurting you - that’s on you.

To quote the wonderful Linnethia Leakes, “I said what I said and I ain’t taking it back”

• Like 1
Just now, JayTawndre said:

Sis is Lé Pressed 💅

Like the fact that nearly 10 years on you're still using teenager online lingo from 2010 when you're basically nearly 40... Dude let it go. Like move on with your life and stop making up stories and bullying people.

2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

And I'm a Britney fan I ain't going anywhere. And damn great analysis on me. I have a fan! I'll let you know when tickets are sold for the meet and greet. 

Go away😁😁

You're not a fan. You're a stan, and it's not cute.

I'm not a fan of you tho, your username rang a bell when I started posted again some weeks ago, and I went to your social media profiles, which you linked on here, and I remembered exactly how you behaved and what you did and said on exhale back in the Xfactors/Early POM days. I remember very well ;) 

• Love 1
Just now, eddieeddie said:

Taylor, you did open your mouth yesterday. You clearly told me i’m toxic because I look good and take care of my body.

Is my mouth filthy because I’m articulate and correct? I can’t help that the truth is hurting you - that’s on you.

To quote the wonderful Linnethia Leakes, “I said what I said and I ain’t taking it back”

First off quit bullying @GlitterRain. The mods know we are two different people. Ask @Slayer

• Super Mods

Ok, it’s time for this thread to be locked. My original intent was to see whether members thought that the OP of yesterday’s disastrous thread should apologize for creating that thread in the first place. It was shocking to see the level of bullying that ensued in that thread and to not have any public calls from the OP to close it once the bullying ramped up.

Obviously a majority of the community at this point does not believe an apology is necessary. And, now that certain bullying elements are now in this thread, it’s probably best to close it.

@Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Urbanney @PokemonSpears, I hate to mass tag y’all and demand something of you, but whenever it’s doable, could this thread please be locked?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

You just sound like another butch masc queen! NEXT!!!!

1 minute ago, ydmc said:

Like the fact that nearly 10 years on you're still using teenager online lingo from 2010 when you're basically nearly 40... Dude let it go. Like move on with your life and stop making up stories and bullying people.

You're not a fan. You're a stan, and it's not cute.

I'm not a fan of you tho, your username rang a bell when I started posted again some weeks ago, and I went to your social media profiles, which you linked on here, and I remembered exactly how you behaved and what you did and said on exhale back in the Xfactors/Early POM days. I remember very well ;) 

I just turned 30 you ageist prick!

5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Lol 😂 what are you smoking?

A cigarette, in ******* France, while you're still ranting about teenager drama stuff on a britney forum while being nearly 40 and angry at some guy for being hot and not wanting to send you money :) 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I just turned 30 you ageist prick!

Oh sorry, so you're thirty and still believe your behaviour is alright?

Like you spent your 20s posting **** on a britney forum, making up stories and stuff, and you don't think there's an issue here?

alright 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ydmc said:

Oh sorry, so you're thirty and still believe your behaviour is alright?

Like you spent your 20s posting **** on a britney forum, making up stories and stuff, and you don't think there's an issue here?

alright 

And your behaviour is any better? You’ve been going on non stop. Give it a rest. We get your point. Move on. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This thread should have never been made in the first place. 

Just like your thread yesterday shouldn’t have been made. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: But at least I’m calling for this one to be closed, as I will not tolerate bullying as I expressly stated in the OP. Something your thread lacked. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

And your behaviour is any better? You’ve been going on non stop. Give it a rest. We get your point. Move on. 

But who's the problem here? this person was already causing drama and **** 10 YEARS AGO !!!

Like quit defending that behaviour !

Why the **** would you defend them? Like it makes no freaking sense at all. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ydmc said:

A cigarette, in ******* France, while you're still ranting about teenager drama stuff on a britney forum while being nearly 40 and angry at some guy for being hot and not wanting to send you money :) 

Lol 😂 boh you're from France... I hear they are rude as **** there! Makes sense. 

Also your bad at math sweetie 30 is close to 29. Maybe you should go back to school