Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?

SlayOut

Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2022 at 03:00 AM

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

Talula hacked the election just like Russia did omfg

It’s a shame that any Exhaler would interfere with the democratic process. I suspect the discrepancy is from Exhalers changing their votes or voting again… even though they only get one vote.

It’s a sad time for exhale when poll results can’t be trusted. I’m just trying to facilitate some community healing but instead some select few would rather sabotage the process. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I just keep laughing at how sad this thread is and that you actually took time out of your day to make a poll that you now claim is rigged  :roxxy: 

I keep laughing how you joined forces with the member who was responsible for one of your previous accounts being banned! :roxxy: enough about that though… :roxxy:

39 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This could, and should, be classed as spam. Simply quoting a post you agree with and providing no content doesn’t bring anything to the table nor does it help heal the community which is suffering. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Back on topic, to be perfectly honest I think the apology needs to come from Jordan for not allowing the mods to close the thread when they wanted to. He’s all about the hits and drama, and Jay and Glitter give him the hits and drama. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This could, and should, be classed as spam. Simply quoting a post you agree with and providing no content doesn’t bring anything to the table nor does it help heal the community which is suffering. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Back on topic, to be perfectly honest I think the apology needs to come from Jordan for not allowing the mods to close the thread when they wanted to. He’s all about the hits and drama, and Jay and Glitter give him the hits and drama. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I honestly don’t know what’s happening with that. My bad!! I quote the entire comment and think it’s showing the entire comment. Is it not?!?! I truly thought this entire time it shows the other persons comment :roxxy:

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I honestly don’t know what’s happening. I quote the entire comment and think it’s showing the entire comment. Is it not?!?! My bad!! I truly thought this entire time it shows the other persons comment :roxxy:

It does show the other persons comment. What I am saying is, you don’t comment on what you’re quoting therefore it shows nothing from you and no engagement. You could say there’s a lack of glitter raining when you do that. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

It does show the other persons comment. What I am saying is, you don’t comment on what you’re quoting therefore it shows nothing from you and no engagement. You could say there’s a lack of glitter raining when you do that. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I totally understand and appreciate you respectfully explaining. I guess I assumed just quoting someone only, it meant that you agreed with them! “Took the words right it of my mouth” type of thing. I will be sure to keep this constructive criticism in mind when quoting and commenting :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Who?

What?

Where?

Why?

Is Jay the guy writing about himself in third person all the time and posting his music ?

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Not only that but he had a Convo with one of " Britney's " finstas and glitter rain felt the urge to share in a thread that turned ugly as that person being Britney could have been anyone.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Not only that but he had a Convo with one of " Britney's " finstas and glitter rain felt the urge to share in a thread that turned ugly as that person being Britney could have been anyone.

The thread turned ugly due to other users disgusting comments. Those who didn’t believe him could have ignored and went to another thread yet they chose to comment such vile comments about his body, his deceased mother, his housing situation and his music. The thread itself wasn’t a malicious thread, it was other users who went way too far with their judgments and opinions.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Exhale was definitely not showing it’s potential last night :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: That’s why it’s important to heal whatever divisions exist among members! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The thing is these events are a pattern. And not even just for one person in particular. So the “healing” acceptance comes with a bit of a disgruntled tone because we all know it’s gonna happen again, let’s be honest.