Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?

SlayOut

Does GlitterRain owe JayTawndre an apology?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2022 at 03:00 AM

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Im going to have to say no , body shaming and telling people to die......ya that is a level we should be better than. No apology owed.

Amen! If only the OP could focus their “healing” on the users who thought it was cute to body shame someone and tell them how they are supposed to grieve about their deceased mother. The fact that she was brought up in any way speaks volumes of the users who made the comments. And comments about his music? Why are we trying to crush his dreams? At least he has a dream and has a passion for music! I seen someone say “maybe she can buy him a house”. Like what is wrong with some of you? 

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The thread turned ugly due to other users disgusting comments. Those who didn’t believe him could have ignored and went to another thread yet they chose to comment such vile comments about his body, his deceased mother, his housing situation and his music. The thread itself wasn’t a malicious thread, it was other users who went way too far with their judgments and opinions.

Yet another reason why I know this is you Taylor. You only see what other’s done to you, But you take no responsibility of what you’ve done/said to others. Typical narcissistic symptoms at its best.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Amen! If only the OP could focus their “healing” on the users who thought it was cute to body shame someone and tell them how they are supposed to grieve about their deceased mother. The fact that she was brought up in any way speaks volumes of the users who made the comments. And comments about his music? Why are we trying to crush his dreams? At least he has a dream and has a passion for music! I seen someone say “maybe she can buy him a house”. Like what is wrong with some of you? 

I’m sure that enough Exhalers reported those comments and they’ll be dealt with accordingly. I do wish those people healing by the appropriate disciplinary actions! It’s sad that that thread was an environment for that to happen, though.

7 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

Yet another reason why I know this is you Taylor. You only see what other’s done to you, But you take no responsibility of what you’ve done/said to others. Typical narcissistic symptoms at its best.

You're wasting your time :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I was already on exhale circa 2011/2013, with another account, and the same **** was going on with the person in question.

+ there's obviously some issues, no one seems to think it would be better to ban the account in question for their sanity, so yeah, wasting your time, there's no grip on reality here.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

You're wasting your time :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I was already on exhale circa 2011/2013, with another account, and the same **** was going on with the person in question.

+ there's obviously some issues, no one seems to think it would be better to ban the account in question for their sanity, so yeah, wasting your time, there's no grip on reality here.

Oh I remember you! Hi sweetie 👋👋👋👋

2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

What is the purpose of this thread?

What's the purpose of creating fake youtube accounts to comment on your own videos and making up stories for years on Exhale?

What's the point of attacking gay guys for being fit/muscly when it's basically the only pictures you like/react to on Twitter?

What's the point of throwing tantrums  on this forum about basically every single thing back since 2011/2013? 

What's the point of insulting people on twitter when they're not sending you money or being "shocked" at people not sending any mulah to your gofundme?

You should log off this website. Obviously it's taking its toll on you, you have been going on and on and on for yeeaaaaars about made up stuff and weird stories... I hope you'll be able to deal with all that's going on in your life, but you reaaaallly need to let go of this.

It's a damn BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ydmc said:

What's the purpose of creating fake youtube accounts to comment on your own videos and making up stories for years on Exhale?

What's the point of attacking gay guys for being fit/muscly when it's basically the only pictures you like/react to on Twitter?

What's the point of throwing tantrums  on this forum about basically every single thing back since 2011/2013? 

What's the point of insulting people on twitter when they're not sending you money or being "shocked" at people not sending any mulah to your gofundme?

You should log off this website. Obviously it's taking its toll on you, you have been going on and on and on for yeeaaaaars about made up stuff and weird stories... I hope you'll be able to deal with all that's going on in your life, but you reaaaallly need to let go of this.

This x100.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

And I'm a Britney fan I ain't going anywhere. And damn great analysis on me. I have a fan! I'll let you know when tickets are sold for the meet and greet. 

Go away😁😁

• Love 1
Just now, eddieeddie said:

This x100.

Like at this point people should let go with them.

I swear, exactly the same **** was going on back then.

If I remember well, they were even involved in some nasty **** that went on during some "dark times" on exhale (hacking and stuff, bullying, doxing, **** and shocking pictures and so on).

Just now, ydmc said:

Like at this point people should let go with them.

I swear, exactly the same **** was going on back then.

If I remember well, they were even involved in some nasty **** that went on during some "dark times" on exhale (hacking and stuff, bullying, doxing, **** and shocking pictures and so on).

Lol 😂 what are you smoking?