Updated prediction of "Hold Me Closer" on the Billboard Hot 100 is #6!!!!

1 minute ago, gimmemore*****es said:

No. Hold me closer was added yesterday or 2 days ago on this playlist but we want it to be in Today’s top hits playlist cause that playlist has 31+ million listeners.

1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

No :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: Today's Top Hits. It has 31 mln likes, this one only 2 mln :bouncey:

Well hopefully they’re being strategic, & waiting for next week because they knew this week was going to be strong without it, now if it’s added tomorrow it will continue to have legs while radio is still growing. Whoever in charge know what they’re doing it seems like. Let’s just wait & see if tomorrow 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I'd rather wait a bit longer for a more accurate prediction. The 100k sales reported are digital + streaming so the prediction has not changed yet, except for radio which is doing a lot better than expected

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

So you’d believe a prediction that came out before those figures?! Like that 100k number was AFTER those prediction 

1 minute ago, Lex993 said:

So you’d believe a prediction that came out before those figures?! Like that 100k number was AFTER those prediction 

I do because the prediction was for a full week above 100K, however HMC reached that number in 5 days, before the predicted 7 days. This means the song could debut higher than #12 or not, again these are just predictions. It's a guessing game before it gets officially announced :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

23 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I do because the prediction was for a full week above 100K, however HMC reached that number in 5 days, before the predicted 7 days. This means the song could debut higher than #12 or not, again these are just predictions. It's a guessing game before it gets officially announced :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

No it wasn’t lol. It’s simply a prediction that was based on nothing but guesses. That 100k figure is concrete as well as radio figured, streaming numbers and the sales which no one knows. Kworb hasn’t been up so that 22k figure could’ve been based off of nothing but prior songs that had been no. 1 on iTunes for three days too.  Like the idea of prediction that was after a concrete number is wrong is just idiocy.Britney Spears Smile GIF

2 hours ago, levxy said:

Tbh nobody gives a **** about UK charts why are Chinese fans financing UK sales and not US we all should focus on billboard! (saying this as a german lol)

Oie. UK chart matters. I am from the UK. You know what we have gone through to put the song to where it is now? My ears are bleeding, I haven't eaten or have seen a single outsider, haven't showered or eaten anything since every single penny is going towards this song. So show some respect for the hardwork, boi. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block