Updated prediction of "Hold Me Closer" on the Billboard Hot 100 is #6!!!!

2 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Is it just us Britney fans that keep buying it or GP actually have genuine interest in the song?

The GP is definitely taking interest in it for sure. People are super interested in Britney at the moment I feel. 

Does any one else have tik tok? the song has been all over the place on that app. 

Only time will tell, let’s hope this song has longevity on the charts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Mp mar50 said:

I don't see the song debuting that high on the charts in all honest its clear that the US doesn't look up to Britney anymore

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

But at least the song is doing well in others countries

I don’t get this sentiment. Doing “well” in other countries means selling less than what “not doing well” in the US means. The US will still sell/stream more than the other countries regardless of what position the song lands in. This whole hating the US or saying we aren’t doing much when it takes SO MUCH to make impact on our charts. Like you can buy three songs in another country and get a #1 debut so how is that “doing well” in other countries? 

58 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah but I liked that playlist years ago and have never listened to anything from it. Just because it has a lot of likes doesn’t mean anything. Elton is the 20th or whatever most streamed artist and the numbers don’t reflect that 

The Todays Top Hits playlist has a major impact on the GP’s consumption of top 40 music- that reach on Spotify is MASSIVE and I have friends that literally will just shuffle that playlist when in the car or at their place with people over etc.  that’s why labels fight and pay to get their artists and songs added to that playlist 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block