Kevin Federline and the kids' interview WILL AIR: "I still feel bad for her"

Wow this tabloid trash culture has to end, it’s so wrong on so many levels. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Kevin is stuck in the early 00’s, nobody cares about him and nobody is going to take him seriously. The world hated him in 2004 and it’s not gonna change in 2022. It’s so obvious since day 1 he took advantage of his relationship with Britney and never never cared about her. 

Can’t wait for the karma to him them hard :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 7
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

And who is the one sitting next to Jayden and the jobless potato head?

I think that's Shar's son Kaleb. Which would be so effed up, because Shar's daughter Kori still adores Britney to this day, and Britney helped raise that boy. I thought it was Preston at first and I was like, when did he get so tan?! WHEN DID HE GET A TATTOO?! But I'm pretty sure it's Kaleb.

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I just realized there's no Preston in that promo. Interesting.

It's weird. JJ is there and Kaleb is there, but Kori isn't there and apparently Preston isn't either (he's apparently in the longer trailer).

Victoria's two girls have no reason to be in the interview, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin shoved them in there somehow.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block