Kevin Federline and the kids' interview WILL AIR: "I still feel bad for her"

4 minutes ago, OneLife said:

As sad as it may sound, I don't think they forced the boys to do this.. the boys are already a lost cause.. Kevin had enough time to brainwash them against her.. the situation screams parental alienation. For years they grew up with their mother having no say in anything and that The result..

Yes you’re right he’s raised them to believe this and that I agree piss poor ex tryna start trouble for no reason cuz it won’t change a thing whatever it is it’s not gonna change anything it’s just more embarrassment for them all but Britney’s not gonna be bothered 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They’re not forced! Sorry but they’re almost 18 now and actively decide to do this 

Manipulation perhaps?

anyone under the age of 18 in my book not what’s best for the children if you don’t want words dangled around how does this teach them anything being on tv while hearing Britney’s testimony? Everything she’s been through any argument between them and her was probably normal for her being their mother  this is imposterous  at its finest and corny as hell that they can’t stand to be cut off and these people who air things are allowed to 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
Kevin go to church
4 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Disgusting. Is Australia still on a Britney hate train after all these years?

No most people like her / music. Her songs always play at clubs or at parties. I think they’ve forgotten about the circus fiasco. If she toured here again it would sell out. Glory charted really high and HMC will be number one 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Disgusting. Is Australia still on a Britney hate train after all these years?

Nooo, we love her - the same network constantly reports on all things Britney on the morning shows with empathy, that’s why this is clearly just a trash ratings grab by 60 mins - so gross!! 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block