Kevin Federline and the kids' interview WILL AIR: "I still feel bad for her"

The only ppl who will watch this are Britney fans watching in rage lol 

seriously - even the GP are at least pro Britney when it comes to k-fed.

Everyone knew him as a bum who hit the jackpot and got mad cash from his marriage to her, and now he’s just loafing onto television when his kids are almost 18 and spousal support is running dry. It’s so obvious. He was widely known as a free loader back then and he literally hasn’t worked since. He hasn’t needed to. Nobody feels bad for him, nobody looks up to him as some source of wisdom and profound insight, nobody genuinely cares to hear what he has to say. Except us lol. 

the spears family are delusional if they think ppl care about their perspective. They’re all just trashy hangers on. It’s Britney fans who give them any attention and any reason for a network to give them a platform or a book deal.

If we ignore them, the rest of the world already is lol

• Love 9
16 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

Sure Jamie Lynn! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

or K-Fart :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Look, this type of behaviour is what makes fans look ridiculous and irrational. I don't like the fact this documentary is being released, I don't trust Kevin and I think the kids are still too young to be involved in any of this publicly. I believe Britney, and I want her to have her story told in her own words, on her own time. But everybody has that right. You can't report something as being 'hateful and abusive' if you can't determine why, you just know it will be hurtful to Britney. Those are not the same things. 

I am a documentary filmmaker, so you have to be really careful with this way of thinking. You don't have to watch the program, but if you don't watch it you can't report it, because you don't know what you're reporting. This is a form of censorship based on nothing but the fact that you don't LIKE the person and you don't approve of its release. 

8 hours ago, Displayname30 said:

Look, this type of behaviour is what makes fans look ridiculous and irrational. I don't like the fact this documentary is being released, I don't trust Kevin and I think the kids are still too young to be involved in any of this publicly. I believe Britney, and I want her to have her story told in her own words, on her own time. But everybody has that right. You can't report something as being 'hateful and abusive' if you can't determine why, you just know it will be hurtful to Britney. Those are not the same things. 

I am a documentary filmmaker, so you have to be really careful with this way of thinking. You don't have to watch the program, but if you don't watch it you can't report it, because you don't know what you're reporting. This is a form of censorship based on nothing but the fact that you don't LIKE the person and you don't approve of its release. 

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I will not waste my precious time reading all that mess Jamie Lynn :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block