Kevin Federline and the kids' interview WILL AIR: "I still feel bad for her"

7 minutes ago, do the thing said:

**** that sleazy little ***** :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

and her boys, what a bunch of uneducated bratty failures :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

imagine hearing your mom's audio and still going to bash her on international tv :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I can't wait for her to cut these little brats off :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

don't tell me "they're just teens" my *** :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

britney was just a teen too and she still respected her peers even when they dissed her, the paps even when they harassed her, the media even when they trashed her at such a young age, while she was working her *** off and still concerned about her family to make their trashy ***** more comfortable by offering them cars and houses :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Rihanna, Beyoncé, Miley, Selena were teens too when they started and none have showed such a bratty behavior :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Right why don’t he just sign them up for Disney channel maybe they’ll get the picture that they would never be where they are today without her it’s not normal behavior to set by one parents side and criticize the other when the one you’re with made a rap album about pancakes says in the Bible HONOR THY MOTHER 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
Honor

Lmfao. The silliness of believing  this interview was not going to air. Maybe not on itv as a debut but of course this is going to see the light of day. 

I’m curious about what the oh-so-private boys have to say about their mother. Their experience with her has been no doubt shaped by the conservatorship. It’s not like she was out her as a dead-beat mom. 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

SNEAK PEEK: Exclusive interview with Kevin Federline | 60 Minutes Australia

| Pop princess Britney Spears is facing another family feud. SUNDAY on #60Mins, the explosive exclusive interview with her ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Absolute TRASH

It sounds like it’s soooooooooooooooooo juicy doesn’t it ? “Rolling my eyes”  they are just thirsty clowns 🤡 

leave Britney alone bishes

• Love 5

I can’t believe they’re going through with this… it saddens me… And doing promo with Britney upfront?!? I can’t believe they’re even allowed to do this without Britney’s permission.

People around her really want a piece of her… This unemployed man can’t seem to find a way to live without her cash so…

Feels like KFed is saying… GIMME GIMME MORE…

Anyway, I won’t watch this BS

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block