Do you regret making fun of the Piece Of Me Vegas show?

• Super Mods
Just now, Aymama said:

No, sorry sis, since 2008 Britney has occupied the majority of my soft spot. If I wasn’t impressed with a performance I usually wouldn’t comment, but anytime she had amazing moments I would. 

some of us knew she was struggling wayyyy before free Britney :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

7 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Unpopular opinion and love you brit but no..

if ppl are for paying for a service a very expensive service … n the results are meh ppl are entitled to say how they feel after paying for a service. But Everyone’s gonna judge and measure the results differently to their standard though.  

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Haha 1

The thing is, when Britney decides to phone it in because she, as she put it herself, ‘couldn’t give a füčk anymore’…. she’s still iconic.

When they announced domination and she just walked off and got in a car and drove away? Legendary.

Charisma and talent is oozing out of this woman. I’d never make fun of her. She is the definition of rock ‘n roll for pulling through and being this defiant warrior in the face of unimaginable abuse.

We saw her. We knew.

No judgement.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

The thing is, when Britney decides to phone it in because she, as she put it herself, ‘couldn’t give a füčk anymore’…. she’s still iconic.

When they announced domination and she just walked off and got in a car and drove away? Legendary.

Charisma and talent is oozing out of this woman. I’d never make fun of her. She is the definition of rock ‘n roll for pulling through and being this defiant warrior in the face of unimaginable abuse.

We saw her. We knew.

No judgement.

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Super Mods

I regret that I used to think she was incompetent and lazy cause she couldnt perform like she did in her prime but now I realize I was wrong.

I also feel bad that I went to her show TWICE and actually enjoyed myself especially since it was my first time seeing her live

Idk if I should feel bad for that. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, princessmimi said:

I regret that I used to think she was incompetent and lazy cause she couldnt perform like she did in her prime but now I realize I was wrong.

I also feel bad that I went to her show TWICE and actually enjoyed myself.

Idk if I should feel bad for that. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Don’t feel bad for going to her show! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 1

I didn’t make fun of her. I did criticise the mismatched outfits towards the end of POM 2.0 but we all knew it was her team being cheap and not replacing ruined costumes, not Britney. I always assumed her team and her situation let her down, and the extent of how true that it was is now apparent and unfathomable. 
It’s genuinely heartbreaking to hear how she felt doing the show and how little she wanted to be there. Not that I blame her or that it’s brand new info. 
I still thought she had some genuinely great nights performing throughout its run. I always stanned her impact on the Vegas entertainment landscape. She’s a legend and I hope she knows it. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh ever since day one I thought POM was a million times better than FFT, so I didn't make fun of it. Even setlist-wise, though I'd prefer if there were more BJ and Glory tracks over the years, you just simply can't go wrong with Britney's greatest hits. 

I did complain about the wigs, because they looked bad, and as Britney herself said, they were limiting her movements, and it was evident. The "replace a Britney song with wig" hashtag that was trending topic one of the nights was pretty funny and probably the closest to making fun of her that I did, and I wasn't making fun of her, just of the whole situation of why her hair looked so good offstage but she clung to the wigs like her life depended on it at POM. 

But she just kept getting better over the years. The 2014 moments without wig were great, especially Brunetteney. 2015 was also great starting with Mermaidney and then following with the short hair.

2016 with POM 2.0 was just peak Britney during the entire conservatorship as we know. Then in 2017 she started to turn off again, but she was still great. I saw her in October 2017 and despite the panda makeup that everyone criticized, she looked beautiful in real person and the show was still very fun. The Asian Tour was also great.

POM Tour in 2018 that's when it started to become almost painful to see her onstage, because of how anxious she looked and all the nervous tics, and still she had some amazing moments especially with the new songs she was performing. 

idk, when you're a true fan everything your idol does looks iconic to your eyes, so I even started to like her pulling her ponytail and pulling up her trousers. 

I was so blinded or so selfish, that I was even looking forward to Domination and had tickets for February, I literally loved the rehearsal clips. 

I agree, her performances did fluctuate. There were actually some really good ones where I would have been okay paying for even without live vocals.

But when I saw her in Atlantic City during POM Tour, her anxiety actually gave me anxiety. I was so nervous watching her touch her hair every three seconds. She was not in any shape to perform and the production did not hide her either. I think the people next to me said they were not impressed. I had good seats so it was painful at times and I was sad that people may not see her at her best. At least Circus Tour had a massive production where she could hide a bit.

• Like 1

I went twice and the first time she was amazing! Almost her usual self. But the second time she was checked out, and I don’t now nor did I then blame her. We all knew she didn’t want to do it, why should she perform like some circus monkey to line team cons pockets.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.