TMZ - Britney & Elton Rocket To #1 Incredible Comeback For Britney

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

"There was a little drama during the post-production, but all worked out."

I wonder if this is true and in fact the song was delayed because of it  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

considering the producers and elton have done nothing but praise britney, i doubt that. 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I wonder if this is true and in fact the song was delayed because of it  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

The drama was that Britney’s vocals were so powerful that it made Elton John sob uncontrollably. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Despite valiant efforts by the producers, they weren’t able to remove Elton’s sobs from Britney’s takes. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Thus leading to Britney having to slay them with her vocals again. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

From an interview with Elton in The Guardian:

It was afterwards, John admits, that Spears needed some convincing that releasing the track was the right thing to do. (On 25 August, she tweeted about being “kinda overwhelmed … it’s a big deal to me !!!”) “We had to get her to approve what she did,” he says. “She’s been away so long – there’s a lot of fear there because she’s been betrayed so many times and she hasn’t really been in the public eye officially for so long. We’ve been holding her hand through the whole process, reassuring her that everything’s gonna be alright.

I think this might be what they're referring to? So basically just her getting cold feet and having some anxiety (understandably). Bit sensationalist to call it "drama" but it's TMZ so.......

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Tmz again positive with Britney. Love to see it.

I don't they sing handlely ran her smear campaign until this month for over 10 years. 

Now they are trying to ride her coattails back to success.

I'd prefer they not speak on her at all 

Tmz....:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block