Tips on making your streams and purchases count for 'Hold Me Closer'

On 8/25/2022 at 3:59 PM, Slayer said:

If the song is repeated on loop the streams will not count, so it is best to listen to it every three songs, for example:

Hold Me Closer, Song 2, Song 3, Hold Me Closer, Song 2, Song 3 and repeat.

This way the streams count, creating a playlist will assist and make it easier.

Wrong.

They do count.

Me and several other Britney stans have tested this.

You can put the same song in a playlist and it will still count.
However there is a daily limit for the charts - 1 account can stream 1 song and it can count only 20 times per day.
If u stream it more than 20 times in a day (with 1 account), only the first 20 times will count for the Spotify Chart (for that day).

8 minutes ago, Soni said:

Wrong.

They do count.

However there is a daily limit for the charts - 1 account can stream 1 song and it can count only 20 times per day.
If u stream it more than 20 times in a day (with 1 account), only the first 20 times will count for the Spotify Chart (for that day).

WHAAAT? Make a thread with these important info pls. I have already reached 20 plays is it useless to continue listening to it?

2 hours ago, Soni said:

Wrong.

They do count.

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Where are those 2 members that told me "You're wrong!" when I said streaming is 45% of BBHOT100? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Sales is the easiest part, streaming and radio is a whole different thing :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Radio will eat it :bouncey: Cold Heart is still #41 after 335 days and peak #6 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block