Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

I'm hoping for a Top Five Position, because I feel like it has a lot of hype, good response and is very accessible. I'd love to know what Nicki's numbers were for last week, because that song has hit number one, but didn't break any streaming records. This isn't Nicki Shade, but comparatively, I'm curious to see where it will place because there has been a huge internet push moment from its release, and the songs that have created that recently have done well on the charts. 

I do, however, recognise that if a chart position is important to Elton and Britney, then a video is needed to get people sharing, talking and streaming. Nicki promoted that single by building hype for it for weeks.

It’s hard to tell where it’s going to land. Along with streaming and sales it’s also well within the top 40 on pop radio, even if it did have a radio deal, so that will help as well. 

Whatever it peaks at, I just hope that A: it has legs to stick around a while without plummeting off the charts.

B: It does well enough to provide Britney encouragement when it comes to resuming her music and overall artistry.

Elton doing promo. But from Britney side obviously not that much. Remixes and official video on the way. But I'm not expecting Britney or Elton appearing on official video. So it may become a top 10 hit in a best scenario. But if Britney decides to do more promo somehow like a live performances then there is a potential to reach top 5. But we all know she won't do that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, Davidsoon said:

Well I think that top 15 will be easy and if it's really good song and some animated MV will be released I can see it in top 5, MAYBE #1. But it only depends on the radio and streams

To this user who gave me "haha" reaction - I was waiting for this day! 

*where are you now playing in the background* :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

On 8/18/2022 at 11:31 PM, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

At this rate we’re going, somewhere between #70-100 on the BBH100. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screeching at anyone thinking it will land anywhere remotely close in the Top 20. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Bookmarking you boo after slandering the song 50+ pages straight like it’s your job. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

And this with Britney’s promo using a free tripod from Paris Hilton. No playlist payola, not even a photo shoot. All clothes are courtesy of your local target and Walmart lol. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Bookmarking you boo after slandering the song 50+ pages straight like it’s your job. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

And this with Britney’s promo using a free tripod from Paris Hilton. No playlist payola, not even a photo shoot. All clothes are courtesy of your local target and Walmart lol. 

Did you get back at them 😜

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block