It seems like Britney's new "team" is still old-fashioned when it comes to releasing music

Just a few months ago we were grappling with the idea that Britney may never release music again. I won't hide my disappointment that it may not come out when we  all thought it was, but that we know it's definitely happening soon is enough to keep me happy. 

Britney could've easily done us the way Rihanna does her stans js. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Daveee said:

Because it feels like neither Britney nor her new team actually understand how everything works in the streaming era. It doesn't matter if a song gets released near another "huge" release by a more popular artist. If the music is good, it'll pick up on its own at this day and age.

By postponing the single release, they only make the fans go furious and waste the general public's attention which fades away very quickly. The hype is already gone I fear. 

But the song is Elton's right? So its up to his team

47 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Just a few months ago we were grappling with the idea that Britney may never release music again. I won't hide my disappointment that it may not come out when we  all thought it was, but that we know it's definitely happening soon is enough to keep me happy. 

Britney could've easily done us the way Rihanna does her stans js. 

Do not bring Rihanna into this :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Haha 1

I’m sorry but can u show me where Elton or Britney gave a date when they announced the song cuz all I remember is an announcement of a song and pre save links, only people I saw giving release dates were third parties who aren’t the artists who made the track, so how can it be postponed when neither artist gave a release date.

Any fan who is upset only has their self to blame for listening to third parties.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Daveee said:

Because it feels like neither Britney nor her new team actually understand how everything works in the streaming era. It doesn't matter if a song gets released near another "huge" release by a more popular artist. If the music is good, it'll pick up on its own at this day and age.

By postponing the single release, they only make the fans go furious and waste the general public's attention which fades away very quickly. The hype is already gone I fear. 

Unnecessary rant

nene GIF

• Like 1

First off BLACKPINK has no chart power in the US they don’t have one #1 single why are people putting so much energy? Second Britney is ******* Britney Spears and Elton John is an icon. They are the big dogs in the race. Nicki historically drops out week two always so even if super freak goes number 1 the tracking Monday won’t be the tracking the following Monday for hood me closer… like just let the song come out!! I’m so tired of “fans” it needs to be a Grammy it needs to be this or that! We haven’t had new music in 6 years! And it’s not even her song!!!! And it’s remix of a 100 year old soft rock classic?! Like just enjoy the music! Secondly Beyonce Nicki and cardi all drop songs the “old school” way recently no music video with little to no promo. Two of the three of those did well… so just be patient and enjoy the music. Like Britney has 5 number 1 albums and singles like she’s fine. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block