It seems like Britney's new "team" is still old-fashioned when it comes to releasing music

18 minutes ago, Antidote said:

But It's an Elton song not a Britney song right? anyways, don't expect their team to be like the BLACKPINK team they have a whole company working 24/7

spacer.png

OMG she's huge. I havent listen to her so i have no idea what she sings but i just saw a teaser for her new video and it has over 20 million views in just TWO DAYS and over 2.000.000 likes. Wow. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daveee said:

Because it feels like neither Britney nor her new team actually understand how everything works in the streaming era. It doesn't matter if a song gets released near another "huge" release by a more popular artist. If the music is good, it'll pick up on its own at this day and age.

By postponing the single release, they only make the fans go furious and waste the general public's attention which fades away very quickly. The hype is already gone I fear. 

This is Eltons song though that was remade lol it’s not a first single off a Britney album lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daveee said:

The UK version of Billboard said it was coming on the 19th. It wasn't just a rumor 

Their articles literally said it was based off rumours.

1 hour ago, IamMax said:

They never officially announced it. There was no date on the Elton post. Period. If nothing was confirmed by either him or her, it's not confirmed. If you believe on media outlets, that's your fault. 

• Love 2

i actually said this on p!nk's forum the other day. i really think artists/record labels need to get with the times now and stop announcing singles/albums weeks or months in advance. they did that in the 90s and 2000s and probably before then too but the difference was back then no streaming and music wasnt so accessible now and artists can do all the promo in one place via videolink. and  the last p!nk era in 2019, she released her 1st single in the beginning of February but the album wasnt being released til the end of April and there was big gaps of time where nothing happened. and it was just completely pointless and unnecessary. Last month, she announced a single then released it the next day and it went straight to  #1 in the US and #2 here in the UK. So that really shows theres no need to announce new music weeks in advance nowadays!   

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block