Could Britney make an appearance at this year VMA's?

On 8/15/2022 at 4:28 PM, Antidote said:

They just announced that BLACKPINK will be taking place this August 28th and they will release their song this August 19th, the same day as Britney with "Hold me closer"

Could Britney or Elton make an appearance?

spacer.png

No. She won’t be there. It’s not the right time. 
And why are you talking about some girl band? It’s strange... and has nothing to do with Britney or Elton John. Or their new song... :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:  it feels forced?

6 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Isn´t the biggest girl group in the world Little Mix? (They´re on the hiatus rn, so do BP cover for them or something?)

gif, touch, and little mix image | Little mix girls, Little mix, Little mix  outfits

I haven't heard a song from any of these girls (Blackpink or Little Mix) BUT... I just checked some stats.

Youtube

Blackpink 76.700.000 subs 
Little Mix 16.100.000 subs 

Spotify

Blackpink 13.586.000
Little Mix 21.000.000 

Overall Blackpink seems bigger... But whatever, they both slay with these numbers :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block