Federline's move backfired!

The fact that K-Lazy thought that this would cause controversy, it's very concerning and it shows how far from reality their minds are :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: And no, I'm not biased, that could have been every single woman of this world and it still would have been ok! She's literally being a mother, what's wrong with that? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Actually, something tells me that she's very protective in a good way, of course! Imagine if they went back home with their dry skin and stuff like that, I'm sure K-Lazy would have put the blame on Britney for "not taking care of her kids" or something like that. She's a great mother, period. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

K-Lazy and his wife can choke halloween-mask-finger.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
31 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Him releasing a video featuring the kids that was supposed to make *anyone* look bad is a disturbing reflection on him. If there's an issue involving children, maybe some privacy would be appropriate? 

This, so much ! Also the fact he thought it would be a nice idea to humiliate a mother for the whole world to see by showing 10 seconds of her lecturing her annnoying kids...and just because she lost her cool for 10 seconds we're supposed to believe she's a bad parent...I mean this is an insult for any mother around the world..not only mothers actually, any parent, uncle, aunt, grandparents etc...

I read a lot of reactions and boy the backfire is real !

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Every parent could see that her reaction was the direct response to her kids' bratty behavior and that filming it for future use was the bottom of the barrel.

I wondered why Judi Montgomery hired 2 life coaches for visits with the kids. Now I understand that she protected Britney. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

By posting those videos, Kevin basically said HE WOULD HAVE let Sean Preston go barefoot in “Alaskan weather” & he WOULD NOT HAVE treated their son’s skin condition. 

Great point, Kevin ??

That IS a great point. Exposing himself as a **** father, a lazy addict not bothered teaching them ANY manners or common sense, just teaching them to do ***** and explore s** under his watch in his house 🤢. Keep talking Kevin.

Jump In Death GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Take it again said:
replies.png.195128367d00a13a1a7047b59daf
Direct reply

To be honest.. I think it was a good idea that he showed his true Colours. Everything he’s been doing was undercover for yeaaars. He ruined what’s left of his reputation more than ever. Before he was at least Britney’s kids dad. Now, the whole world knows about him and it was time for this to backfire. It’s the universe’ power. Nothing goes unpaid. Nothing in life goes unforgiving.. 

He will soon know that he lost it all. The money. The respect.. & so on. O & good luck with paying for 5 kids, a mansion and his own lifestyle 

p.s it’s just a 15mns of fame. We’ll forget about that the moment “Hold me closer” is out 😍

I agree with you, he really ruined what was left of his reputation. He is desperate because in 2 years the millionaire amount he receives from Britney every month for being the father of her 2 children will be over. Posting a video in which Britney is scolding her children and with good reason just to try to pass on an image of her as a bad mother and crazy was just the last move he needed to launch to bury himself completely. What a sad person, he really is garbage.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block