Kflop was interviewed over a month ago for his upcoming special with Daphne

3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

is VERY well connected

Seems like Elisabeth Murdoch (Rupert Murdoch's daughter) helped her get her start. Murdoch = Fox News.

Daphne's website in 2004:

Since 2003, in partnership with Elisabeth Murdoch, Daphne Barak has been producing documentaries, broadcasted on major television networks like 20/20 ABC and Dateline NBC in the United States, ITV1 in the United Kingdom, as well as in more than 20 countries around the world.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Seems like Elisabeth Murdoch (Rupert Murdoch's daughter) helped her get her start. Murdoch = Fox News.

Daphne's website in 2004:

Since 2003, in partnership with Elisabeth Murdoch, Daphne Barak has been producing documentaries, broadcasted on major television networks like 20/20 ABC and Dateline NBC in the United States, ITV1 in the United Kingdom, as well as in more than 20 countries around the world.

And we all know who James Parnell has on speed dial.

"Earlier, Spears' father told FOX News that the troubled pop princess is "a sick little girl ... we're just trying to take care of her and other than that I have no comment."

Jamie Spears, speaking Thursday from his Louisiana home, added that the problems with Spears are "not about what other people think" and that he and Spears' mom are "concerned about our daughter.""

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Britney Spears Back in Rehab; Spears' Dad Talks to FOX, Britney Spears checked into rehab Wednesday night for the third time in a week.

• Like 1

What I have learned today:

1. Ehud Barak, DOB Feb 12, 1942, was born Ehud Brog and changed his last name to Barak, which means 'lightning'. His parents were Esther and Yisrael Brog.

2.  He has three brothers who use the last name Brog.  Avinoam Brog, Schmuel Brog, and Reuven Brog. 

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

I was a little frustrated at this point. But, there's this, from Ehud Barak's autobiography My Country, My Life
Fighting for Israel, Searching for Peace
https://www.google.com/books/edition/My_Country_My_Life/N62DCgAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=0

spacer.png

Perhaps Daphne Barak is not a BIOLOGICAL sister/cousin? And I should stop being so literal? OOF

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The lawyers for the Church of Scientology would be very familiar with how a cult works.

My prediction...

Robin will not only break, but will paint Tri Star out to be similar to a cult.

The key is mercy ministries 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I paid for a subscription to Haaretz to see this article - spacer.png

Which is posted in full here: 

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.
DEFENCE.PK

s**, ***** and a Zionist Conspiracy: The Scandals Threatening Imran Khan's Dream of Leading Pakistan An 'active Zionist,' Jewish sympathizer, adulterer and ***ual predator: Leaked excerpts from a...

And has one relevant line:

Among the other "proofs" of Imran Khan’s purported "Jewish connection" brandished by the far right were his meetings – for the sake of an interview - with American-Israeli journalist Daphne Barak, erroneously identified as a relative of former Israeli PM Ehud Barak).

• Love 2

Daphne is very involved with right wing politics and advancing their priorities is a focus of her work.

If you look at Kevin’s wife’s Twitter account she also follows a lot of right wingers, including Mike Pence Candace Owens, Melania, Tucker Carlson.

Plus, if you look at her tweet activity she does have a job… Day trader with Britney’s money! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block