Kflop was interviewed over a month ago for his upcoming special with Daphne

2 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

there are likely factions sprouting up within Team Con - If Edan is going with a Kardashian affiliated lawyer then that screams Team Lou, but Robin splitting off is telling. Robin may be the one to break because she could easily be saying “i only followed orders.”

The lawyers for the Church of Scientology would be very familiar with how a cult works.

My prediction...

Robin will not only break, but will paint Tri Star out to be similar to a cult.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The lawyers for the Church of Scientology would be very familiar with how a cult works.

My prediction...

Robin will not only break, but will paint Tri Star out to be similar to a cult.

But framing it as a cult means there is a pyramid power structure- she would have to have a defense that points to  Lou. JL even fawns over her dear leader Lou. Britney also mentioned the “suited up *****es” & made it sound like *they** sent her to “that place”.

24 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

But framing it as a cult means there is a pyramid power structure- she would have to have a defense that points to  Lou. JL even fawns over her dear leader Lou. Britney also mentioned the “suited up *****es” & made it sound like *they** sent her to “that place”.

Scheper “currently serves as lead counsel for an international law firm facing allegations arising out of its defense of a client that operated a Ponzi scheme.”- 2021

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/winston--strawn-expands-los-angeles-office-with-addition-of-18-attorneys-301229091.html

So Robin may go the ponzi scheme route too🤨

57 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Shawn Holley is Edan’s attorney 

https://twitter.com/heidiwood_/status/1442628410832998408?s=21&t=LABfGZpN84Mp82iACigbQg

Among others, Ms. Holley has represented or currently represents Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Michelle Rodriquez, the Kardashian/Jenner family, Katt Williams, Shemar Moore, accused Symbionese Liberation Army bomber Sara Jane Olson, celebrated Black Panther leader Geronimo Pratt, Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Axl Rose, Mike Tyson, “Sugar” Ray Leonard, Lamar Odom and Reggie Bush. 

https://kwikhlaw.com/our-attorneys/shawn-holley/#experience 

FYI Blair Berk also represented Weinstein 

Well, that's terrifying.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:

It may be the only way for Robin to attempt to legally absolve herself.

Blaming the "entity" of an evangelical cult (err, Tri Star) sounds slightly different than committing a crime simply because your boss asked you to.

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It may be the only way for Robin to attempt to legally absolve herself.

Blaming the "entity" of an evangelical cult (err, Tri Star) sounds slightly different than committing a crime simply because your boss asked you to.

It's edging towards an excuse for criminal behavior, which sounds promising to me!

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Gunasti  posted this treasure on his LinkedIn today to explain : 

"This week we accomplished two gargantuan objectives.

One was to get the Britney Spears family related story ready to be released on print and broadcast. The other was to get the world's media to agree to carry the news and broadcast itself.

All worked well. Which one was harder: You decide!

The Sun and the Daily Mail historically collaborated, and ITV News joined the cause in the first phase. A historic accomplishment!

During the process, I also noticed why and how the US media giants are degenarating. Resorting to dirty old tricks with inept executives are the main problem of America.

Let's not kid ourselves, America has deep rooted problems in the twentyfirst century!

That is why it is all the more important to really learn about Britney Spears and family saga and see how everything from opioids crisis to mental health to family values matter."

Erbil-Gunasti-Jayden-Federline-rszd.jpg

Perhaps for the first time in history, The-Sun & Daily-Mail Collaboration took place but not because Britney Spears asked for it.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It's edging towards an excuse for criminal behavior, which sounds promising to me!

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Gunasti  posted this treasure on his LinkedIn today to explain : 

"This week we accomplished two gargantuan objectives.

One was to get the Britney Spears family related story ready to be released on print and broadcast. The other was to get the world's media to agree to carry the news and broadcast itself.

All worked well. Which one was harder: You decide!

The Sun and the Daily Mail historically collaborated, and ITV News joined the cause in the first phase. A historic accomplishment!

During the process, I also noticed why and how the US media giants are degenarating. Resorting to dirty old tricks with inept executives are the main problem of America.

Let's not kid ourselves, America has deep rooted problems in the twentyfirst century!

That is why it is all the more important to really learn about Britney Spears and family saga and see how everything from opioids crisis to mental health to family values matter."

Erbil-Gunasti-Jayden-Federline-rszd.jpg

Perhaps for the first time in history, The-Sun & Daily-Mail Collaboration took place but not because Britney Spears asked for it.

This quote below is laughable, they have had serious backlash and are trying to justify and spin the interview with a positive light towards Britney. I hate when people try to justify their horrid actions, just admit it, you’re exploiting Britney and her boys!!! 

Hopefully, it will bring the superstar mother and her two teenage sons together. They will become a united family again against all odds. They will live happily ever after with the rest of their extended families. Consequently, they will become a glimmer of hope to the rest of the divided America in these trying times.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So we're going to get into Britney's alleged **** use.

Okay.

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I'm so naive. I saw opioids and assumed it would be Lynne, Jamie, Kfed, Victoria, Jamie Lynn's first baby daddy...everyone BUT Britney! You're right, though.  It's not like Daphne Barak is known for telling the truth.  

Speaking of Larry Rudolph.

I'm having a hard time pinning down Daphne/Daphna Barak's backstory.  Her accent is fairly thick, so I doubt that she has lived in the US for most of her life.  But there is a small chance that she was born in 1960, and grew up in Queens, New York

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm so naive. I saw opioids and assumed it would be Lynne, Jamie, Kfed, Victoria, Jamie Lynn's first baby daddy...everyone BUT Britney! You're right, though.  It's not like Daphne Barak is known for telling the truth.  

I'm having a hard time pinning down Daphne/Daphna Barak's backstory.  Her accent is fairly thick, so I doubt that she has lived in the US for most of her life.  But there is a small chance that she was born in 1960, and grew up in Queens, New York

Her cousin was Prime Minister of Israel. He’s the one involved with Jeffrey Epstein. She’s Israeli-American 

• Like 2
WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

She had a wikipedia but it was deleted in 2017.

5 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

They have definitely scrubbed the internet!

Lol maybe I will stop searching!  I keep coming back to the refworld.org article and this one: 

blank.jpg

Posts about L. Ron Hubbard written by princeray

which is heavy on conspiracy theory, and light on references.

Her old Homestead website is quite entertaining. Fact is so much stranger than fiction. 

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Daphne Barak International Interviewer & Executive Producer

I guess I should stop questioning the connection!

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

I fell into a rabbit hole about Tommy Mottola bc of the Bronx / queens connections. I don’t think tommy mottola is involved in Brit’s story bc I think he’s involved with whatever billionaire rival would be to the Azoff’s. Tommy Mattola has known mob connections and appears to be specifically aligned with Pellicano (that PI who went to jail for wire taps that Nazarian seemed to worship.)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

nooooo I'm going through to find more data to prove/disprove Daphne's relationship to Ehud. I definitely want to retract if I'm wrong, but I'm still convinced Black Box & Black Cube are related. 

Now I've seen Daphne referred to as Ehud's daughter by Bill O'Reilly and his sister here 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

She had a wikipedia but it was deleted in 2017.

Her Wikipedia changes a lot, but people clearly hate her. Some dates say she is related to Ehud some say she isn't, but she definitely knows him and is VERY well connected. If it isn't true -my guess is she might lie about it sometimes to ingratiate herself with world leaders. I am very interested in her opposition to the Mueller Report given that we know Britney hired two people from his team. 

2010: Daphne considers herself a Journalist , however she is more of a socialite who rubs shoulders with the 3rd world's elite. She is fond of making friends with the likes of dictators, military chiefs and sport starts of the developing world, and interviewing them. She is known for her revealing and skimpy outfits. Although no one in the Western world pays any attention to her, she is very popular amongst the likes of Imran Khan ( cricketer ) , Asif Ali Zardari ( Pakistani President ) and the nephews of Nelson Mandella. 

Daphne's website in 2006:

New Leaders in Israel: Ehud Barak, former PM of Israel, became the Labor Party's leader again! He just assumed the post of Defense Minister. Meanwhile, former PM Shimon Peres became the new President of Israel after Moshe Katzav had to leave the President's post, pending r*** charges. Daphne has interviewed both Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak. And - she conducted the first interview with Katzav after he became the President of Israel.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block