Jump to content

Kflop was interviewed over a month ago for his upcoming special with Daphne


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

I've been digging into the lives of Daphne/Daphna Barak and her manfriend/husband Erbil (Bill) Gunasti, the two interviewers promoting the Federline special coming out soon.

The photographer, Erbil Gunasti, has at least three personal facebook pages. www.facebook.com/erbil.gunasti.3/www.facebook.com/mayorgunasti/www.facebook.com/erbil.gunasti

Kflop's interview was filmed around July 9th at the Beverly Hills Hotel, according to the Mayor Gunasti page.  

https://www.facebook.com/mayorgunasti/posts/pfbid02Jw7VZVxMmdq8pfrjgfhvfn9rQ745ab1Xkx8kSK88uVk28akVL9q1nxKHUcqoEfSAl

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Daphne Barak posted this yesterday. Maybe Kevin met them again for lunch and wore his one good blue shirt?  Either way, the interview they shot back at the beginning of July looks a LOT like Kflop, doesn't it?

 spacer.png

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

At that time, Rosengart had already filed the motion to compel James' deposition, right? Wonder if that has something to do with this

Yeah, that was May 25th.  Then Judge Penny grants the motion to compel on July 13th, with a deadline of August 12th. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What am I missing? What happened July 9?

Daphne's husband/photographer posted about a mystery project filming at the Beverly Hills hotel and includes a picture of Kflop with his face obscured.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I've been digging into the lives of Daphne/Daphna Barak and her manfriend/husband Erbil (Bill) Gunasti, the two interviewers promoting the Federline special coming out soon.

The photographer, Erbil Gunasti, has at least three personal facebook pages. www.facebook.com/erbil.gunasti.3/www.facebook.com/mayorgunasti/www.facebook.com/erbil.gunasti

Kflop's interview was filmed around July 9th at the Beverly Hills Hotel, according to the Mayor Gunasti page.  

https://www.facebook.com/mayorgunasti/posts/pfbid02Jw7VZVxMmdq8pfrjgfhvfn9rQ745ab1Xkx8kSK88uVk28akVL9q1nxKHUcqoEfSAl

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Daphne Barak posted this yesterday. Maybe Kevin met them again for lunch and wore his one good blue shirt?  Either way, the interview they shot back at the beginning of July looks a LOT like Kflop, doesn't it?

 spacer.png

 

 

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

At that time, Rosengart had already filed the motion to compel James' deposition, right? Wonder if that has something to do with this

@Mx_Defying uncovered links between Barak and Black Cube. Robin Greenhill recently hired Black Cube’s lawyer. The videos that KFlop released specifically mentioned Robin. So maybe Robin’s lawyer arranged for the interview?

  • Love 3
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Side question...

Who is representing Black Box?

Shawn Holley is Edan’s attorney 

 

https://twitter.com/heidiwood_/status/1442628410832998408?s=21&t=LABfGZpN84Mp82iACigbQg

 

Among others, Ms. Holley has represented or currently represents Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Michelle Rodriquez, the Kardashian/Jenner family, Katt Williams, Shemar Moore, accused Symbionese Liberation Army bomber Sara Jane Olson, celebrated Black Panther leader Geronimo Pratt, Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Axl Rose, Mike Tyson, “Sugar” Ray Leonard, Lamar Odom and Reggie Bush. 

 

https://kwikhlaw.com/our-attorneys/shawn-holley/#experience 

FYI Blair Berk also represented Weinstein 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Shawn Holley is Edan’s attorney 

 

https://twitter.com/heidiwood_/status/1442628410832998408?s=21&t=LABfGZpN84Mp82iACigbQg

 

Among others, Ms. Holley has represented or currently represents Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Michelle Rodriquez, the Kardashian/Jenner family, Katt Williams, Shemar Moore, accused Symbionese Liberation Army bomber Sara Jane Olson, celebrated Black Panther leader Geronimo Pratt, Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Axl Rose, Mike Tyson, “Sugar” Ray Leonard, Lamar Odom and Reggie Bush. 

 

https://kwikhlaw.com/our-attorneys/shawn-holley/#experience 

FYI Blair Berk also represented Weinstein 


And Robin went with David C. Scheper and Katherine Farkas of Los Angeles law firm Winston & Strawn.

Formerly representing the Church of Scientology.

Interesting.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:


And Robin went with David C. Scheper and Katherine Farkas of Los Angeles law firm Winston & Strawn.

Formerly representing the Church of Scientology.

Interesting.

there are likely factions sprouting up within Team Con - If Edan is going with a Kardashian affiliated lawyer then that screams Team Lou, but Robin splitting off is telling. Robin may be the one to break because she could easily be saying “i only followed orders.”

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...