Britney officially announces "Hold Me Closer" with Elton John

Idk what's up with these lowkey shades at Selena but I think it's tired now... Selena probably was happy (just like we all are) about Brit being free and happy and maybe she told her more than once and she found it repetitive and annoying? but who cares? She should keep these positive people closer to her instead... But whatever, I'm happy that she announced the song and although I'm not the biggest fan of that edit, I'm glad that she aknowledged the fan-art :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

the way I see it, Britney missed the whole social media thing back when Facebook started blowing up because she was going through a lot of personal drama and tabloid craze. Now with all the newer social media, she is still in that initial phase of "wow! it's cool! I can post whatever thought is in my head and people will read it and respond!" whereas most of us that have been using social media all along know that it's probably better to self-edit and restrain what you post so you don't get heaps of embarrassment when you revisit your own posts 6 months or 2 years from now.

She'll probably move beyond this phase in a year or two. But she's only been free and able to truly post on social media for like...a year now lol. Give it time.

You are the type of people that make our society wrong. Britney is ahead of it all. 

• Love 5

I just busted out laughing like I love her and we WILL be streaming but what is this announcement😭😭😭😭😭. This is why they shouldn’t piss her off before she gotta do promo bc she hopped on this internet mad af. Ik my good sister will be receiving a call from Mr. Rocket Man himself, Benny, and all the jets Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block