Britney officially announces "Hold Me Closer" with Elton John

1 hour ago, Kand Dion said:

People need to understand that Britney does not give a **** about perfect releases, perfect pictures etc. anymore. I am pretty sure she will just release some music here and there and just be a chaotic mess, and to be fair if that makes her happy then she has the right to do it :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

183737382882 years after an they don’t realize this. Maybe it’s better for them to stan Beyonka or whatever 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Catalin said:

So now if one complains about underwhelming career related projects, that means they want her controlled and back in a conservatorship? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

If she wants to release stuff  just for fun, she should release it for free then. 

Hi troll, it’s selfish end of. You’re always negative so I didn’t expect anything less from you :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2

I thought the same!

Honestly even when Elton posted it on instagram,

I thought it was a clever move because it wasn't super fancy or produced or strategic.

It felt like 'here, 2 of the most famous superstars in the world did this song, the songs gonna be out soon, so check it out if you want to',

it wasn't trying to be controversial, it wasn't an over the top photoshoot that was overtly photoshopped,

it felt like the song itself was genuine and what really mattered.

(And even the most simplest album covers are known to be extremely highly produced and thought trough.)

Not trying to be too biased towards Britney,

but she always said that she loves what she does and show it like the OP says.

For me, it did feel like a way of becoming herself again.

She wrote: ‘I appreciate this and all of your support it means so much to me!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Britney posting a fan account, it was so exciting to see, that's why I always say, if you have a fan account, Be careful how you talk about the people she keeps in her life,.... She is lurking on social media, and we have to respect the people who stay in her life. If you don't like keep it to yourself.

I really don't understand, why people think she is throwing shade at selena, I always try to read it and reread it a thousand times to see where the shade is, and I can't find it, as I have always said britney's words are always misinterpreted, look at the scandal that was formed from some media calling her '' RACIST '' or some that have said she throws shade at Jlo, Paris Hilton, Sam sisters, etc. If she was shading selena I think selena's reps would have already given her a stop because it would become harassment. Also britney is not bullying, it makes me uncomfortable when I see those types of comments towards her. I will only believe if there is something wrong between them, if any of them make reference to any problem, even the showbiz media, talk about how Britney always praises selena in her posts. 

I am glad that Britney has chosen a '' FAN ART '', it makes me feel that she is so connected with us and praises what we do for it, even if it is something simple, that is worth a lot, and I am also very excited because I know how happy the creator of the fan art must be feeling right now🥰, I really think that whatever fan art Britney has chosen, there would still be people complaining about the choice. This was not a contest that the best fan art was going to become the cover of the single, we have to relax and be happy for how she decided to promote her first work in 13 years, in her own way and with no one controlling her. So I'm happy for her way of promotion. Who would have imagined it:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

PS: I wouldn't be surprised if the idea MonaLisaney81 had for the fan art is taken to a more professional post production and is chosen as the cover of the single. and in the credits is the name of monalisaney81. Who knows? Anything can happen.:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2

Why are people acting like the release of  hold me closer is so messy? This is Britney  joining icon Elton John on a song her first time doing a song and she’s been out of the conservatorship! This isn’t supposed to be some huge promotion trail and performance line up-that she’s doing this is something that she wanted to do and that’s that! People need to stop pretending like this is the year 2000 and she’s gonna be all around the world promoting this song.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Why are people acting like they release the hold me closer so messy this is Brittany joining icon Elton John on a song her first time doing a song and she’s been out of the conservatorship this isn’t supposed to be some huge promotion trail and he’s performance line if that she’s doing this is something that she wanted to do and that’s that people need to start pretending like this is the year 2000 and she’s gonna be all around the world promoting this song.

because that's what they imagined britney would be after the conservatorship. right back to her prime, polished and proper fantasy pop girl. they can't handle the flawed human that britney is. this is the most real britney has been since 2006/2007 tbh

• Love 6

I personally love how casual Brit was with this...she's already poured her heart and soul into her career. She lost her passion for music because she was forced to record/perform during the conservatorship. Just a few weeks/months ago, we all thought it would be years before we saw Britney touch music again.

Let Britney enjoy her freedom and do things how she wants to. Let her warm up to things and find her passion again. And let's all stream Hold Me Closer and get it to #1 :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block