Britney Spears' favorite bodyguard Big Rob liking Kevin Federline's instagram post

Disgruntled employee.  He can move on and stop being a petty girl about it.  All these clingers on are so thirsty to get back into Britney's world again after she downsized it to live a more humble life.  If britney doesn't give them attention, they'll just rush to kevins side.  Pathetic.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Sebi said:

This man is so unthankful :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

About Felicia, I'm just not sure she really knows who's the bad and good guy here.

I feel bad for her because she seems so sad and confused and clueless about the situation at times.

'BANON' hates her for some reason :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: so if im missing something someone fill me in

2 hours ago, tishX said:

I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume he's on kfed side just because he liked a post when he hasnt said anything bad about britney before (unless I missed something). Maybe he liked it because he was agreeing with the way Britney came across in the video. Everything is not in black and white - lets not cross every single person off based on one action

He's liking a post that implies Britney is a bad mother.

DISGUSTING.

• Like 1

This is why I tell fans to STOP romanticizing everyone from Britney's early career like Fe and Rob. For the people in the back, there is a REASON why these people are not in her life anymore. But evey time I say that, other fans bite my head off. Don't get mad at me because you watched a few HIGHLY PRODUCED docs from early in Britney's career and now think these people (Fe & Rob) invented slice bread because of how their relationship was portrayed back then. Geez you'd think you know by now that a lot of things from back then WERE NOT exactly how you think they were....

• Like 6
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

This is why I tell fans to STOP romanticizing everyone from Britney's early career like Fe and Rob. For the people in the back, there is a REASON why these people are not in her life anymore. But evey time I say that, other fans bite my head off. Don't get mad at me because you watched a few HIGHLY PRODUCED docs from early in Britney's career and now think these people (Fe & Rob) invented slice bread because of how their relationship was portrayed back then. Geez you'd think you know by now that a lot of things from back then WERE NOT exactly how you think they were....

This a million times. This is why I also never warmed up to Sam… he was just THERE while they stole YEARS from her life. I’m glad he’s there for her now, even if he’s an opportunist to honest, because at least I don’t think he’s cruel and it’s only human to have at least ONE person by your side. Not the healthiest thing in the world, but it’s probably better than nothing when even your own flesh blood from parents to siblings to children stab you in the back. 

Fe doesn’t deserve forgiveness that easily if she just stood by all these years when Britney had no freedom. Big Rob can go **** himself.

Wait I thought Big Rob hated Kevin?? 

Maybe he’s just old and doesn’t get how Instagram likes work. He might have thought he was supporting Britney by liking a video that showed her or something.

My mom gets confused by that, like when people are “liking” sad posts or something. 

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

He posted a pic of her to his stories so I don’t what’s he’s doing.

Maybe he appreciates them both and is trying to be in the middle

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can’t appreciate both when one is an abuser and the other is not. Plus KFed’s posts are highly s**ist and degrading to Britney so eff you Fat Fxxxx Rob!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block