Britney Spears' favorite bodyguard Big Rob liking Kevin Federline's instagram post

5 hours ago, tishX said:

I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume he's on kfed side just because he liked a post when he hasnt said anything bad about britney before (unless I missed something). Maybe he liked it because he was agreeing with the way Britney came across in the video. Everything is not in black and white - lets not cross every single person off based on one action

Agree with this. People are jumping to conclusions wayyy too quick and reading so much into this. There are several reasons why he might have liked the post that don't necessarily mean he supports K-Fed. Maybe he likes Britney's parenting style. Maybe he likes the fact that K-Fed is shooting himself in the foot by posting this. Who knows, it might have been accidental -- it's happened to me before.

14 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Agree with this. People are jumping to conclusions wayyy too quick and reading so much into this. There are several reasons why he might have liked the post that don't necessarily mean he supports K-Fed. Maybe he likes Britney's parenting style. Maybe he likes the fact that K-Fed is shooting himself in the foot by posting this. Who knows, it might have been accidental -- it's happened to me before.

Stop it. "Jumping to conclusions?" You guys are doing mental gymnastics to make excuses for him liking such a horrible post that INCLUDES a horrible caption - a caption where right above he proudly hit "like".  If he liked it because "he supports her or likes her parenting style" he would have liked Britney's post. And yet his "like" never made it to Britney's page. If he liked it accidentally he would have simply removed his like. My dad is 70 but even he knows how to do that lmao

Just stop and come to your senses that just because you guys have favorite FORMER EMPLOYEES of Britney's, doesn't mean they are in her corner. They are not in Britney's life for a reason, period. Geez we don't have to harass the guy I agree but it's annoying watching fans refuse to accept Fe and Big Rob did Britney wrong and continue to do so by consistently (Fe mostly) endorsing the people clearly still emotionally abusing and bullying Britney to this day smh

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

Maybe he's like some older people, maybe he likes posts but it doesn't mean he agrees with it? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Otherwise he's a Big Flop, not Big Rob :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I was wondering this. Maybe he “liked” it because he thought it showed good parenting? Maybe he doesn’t know what it means to ratio?

I think it’s too early just to assume he supports Kevin’s sliminess 🤢 

I'm so sick of this "chosen family" narrative about Big Rob & Fe. Those trifling people were EXED out of Britney's life for a reason Wayyyy before the conservatorship. Do I like them as people? I guess, I personally don't think they are horrible people. But it is MASSIVELY ANNOYING watching fans act like Britney owes these people her life. "Please reunite with Fe Britney!" blah blah blah

These people are not in her life because SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO BE at this point. And rather than accept that, EVEN WHEN it is clear there are good reasons for that, y'all keep pretending otherwise and insult Britney's intelligence by questioning why she doesn't hang out with her former employees. Geeeezzz it's okay to give benefit of the doubt to people but don't be delusional all cuz there are cute photos of them together in 2001.

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mocha latto said:

I feel bad for her because she seems so sad and confused and clueless about the situation at times.

'BANON' hates her for some reason :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: so if im missing something someone fill me in

Ill try to fill you in with the long version bc it's actually kinda complicated. Sorry this reply is so long lol

But Fe is not nearly as "clueless" as she pretends to be. She was the one telling the family wayyyy before the conservatorship that Britney was out of control. She was ALWAYS running and telling Lynn things about Britney that were none of her business.

Anyways Fe, fed up with Brit who was pushing her and the family out and bucking at their attempts to control her behavior, ultimately ended up releasing a public letter to Britney's fan club. It all but trashed Brit and low key implied she was a **** addict who didn't love herself. You'll have to read the letter I can't remember the exact wording, but people NOT from the South may mistake it as a "sweet letter" begging for Brit to come to her senses but it was actually an intentional slap in the face if you ask me. I can't remember if they ever fully made up after that and whatever happened personally between them, but I don't think so.

Anywayyssssss years later when Fe was asked (or she needed a job who knows) to join the Circus tour she was allegedly told by Jamie that Brit didn't want to see her. For fans watching the documentary while Fe is recounting this story, that may have confused them but "clueless" Fe knew exactly why Jamie said that (or at least believed what Jamie said at first for a reason). Anywayssss according to Fe, Britney later saw Fe and lovingly wrapped her up in a hug. Fe thinks this means Jamie was lying to tear them apart. But honestly I'm not that sure. It's clear Britney understandably goes back and forth in her feelings about people she loved and saw as family. So it's hard to say what the actual truth is in regards to how Britney feels or felt about Fe.

But one thing is clear, Fe is not in Britney's life right now and to me that's a good thing. All she would do is run and tell Lynn everything like she always does. BAnon fans are indeed crazy IMO but Fe is not the "real mother to Britney" everyone thinks she is. All older white ladies from the South SOUND like they are clueless angels lol. But in reality it can be a whole nother story when you know them personally and watch how they move 😅 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block