Britney Spears' favorite bodyguard Big Rob liking Kevin Federline's instagram post

Fe and big Rob seem to be in the middle and maybe they do love Britney but also are in good relations with the Spears/Fed fam.

Fe is in touch with Lynn and are old friends, they prob. talk a lot and Lynn's surely gonna talk about Britney not in the best way, and Fe seems to be in  touch with Big Rob too. I guess it's complicated. 

But let's not jump to conclusions and attack anyone. They will know where to stick to when it becomes 'legal', and we should be rational.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, tishX said:

I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume he's on kfed side just because he liked a post when he hasnt said anything bad about britney before (unless I missed something). Maybe he liked it because he was agreeing with the way Britney came across in the video. Everything is not in black and white - lets not cross every single person off based on one action

THIS. Period. Let's not make a big fuss about it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Awwww omg 

Well the worst part of this story is that I actually screamed James' name aswell as he was in the car. I will never forgive myself I made him believe he was Mick Jagger or something ! 

The things you do when you're young. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 5

Do we really care about these nobodies though? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Everyone liking that post just shows how ignorant they are and the fact that literally everyone dragged K-Lazy on the comments under his own post shows how Britney did nothing wrong!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Plus, there's a good reason why Britney cut these two-faced people out of her life... Just like she did with Fe :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If Fe did nothing wrong (the same Fe that for some weird reason loves to kiss Lynne's a.s.s) then why she wasn't invited at the wedding? I'll tell you why! Most people around her knew her situation and the abuse that Team Con put Britney through but they did little-to-nothing to help Britney and IF they did something, it was clearly not enough cause if it wasn't for Britney's testimony in court, I doubt she would have been a free woman today, period. :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, tishX said:

I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume he's on kfed side just because he liked a post when he hasnt said anything bad about britney before (unless I missed something). Maybe he liked it because he was agreeing with the way Britney came across in the video. Everything is not in black and white - lets not cross every single person off based on one action

this!!

Come on, don't believe on likes or stupid buttoms

believe in statements and receipts and we need to stop judging everyone , the big troubler here is kevf

• Like 1

You guys why are you so stuck on the past? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Wasn't this bodyguard working with Britney until 2004? That's 18 years ago, like who cares? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Fe seemed nice but she is also part of her past, and pretty close to Lynne so why do you still care for her? I give her the credit she openly talked in that documentary, but on the other hand Britney is not happy about those documentaries so... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Time to move on from many people imo :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
54 minutes ago, Alio said:

Well the worst part of this story is that I actually screamed James' name aswell as he was in the car. I will never forgive myself I made him believe he was Mick Jagger or something ! 

The things you do when you're young. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

AGirkfjjdhsgsvdbsbsh what LMAO I’m dead “JAMIE!!!! JAMIE!!!!” He prob was so gassed omg

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block