Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

1 hour ago, mwilliams917 said:

I feel like having a friend be a manger is probably not the best idea, but I don't know him personally so I can't say. It seems though that he really likes being her friend and therefore may not provide push back to her on things that deserve push back. 

Also having a friend as a Manager is the RIGHT WAY? why the f/ck would she want some random stranger telling her what to do and CONTROLLING her again? there is nothing wrong having friends working for you. you're literally deluded. Log out of exhale.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IamMax said:

No, she's a grown woman who can decide whatever the **** she wants to post, when and how. End of the conversation. 

Honestly, it does need to be monitored. It's 'not end" of story, a lot of her posts are hurting her in the long run. She is a celebrity and she has outbursts like a person who's been locked up- which she basically has. However she's never been taught how to handle this stuff. She needs a good manager and a good therapist to help her get through this. Venting to millions of judging strangers will only do the opposite of healing. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Yeah it's not necessarily related to the Kfed stuff, it's more that I think since she's been freed, much of her posts have been airing out her family and anyone who's done her wrong. I think that's great. It's her story to tell. However, I think a PR team could help her refine when it happens, refresh her on some of what she's already said, reduce deletion and re-posts of social stuff which people can perceive as erratic. 

Again, I think if you complain on social long enough people will begin to turn on you or become apathetic. She absolutely has nothing to prove to anyone nor should she NEED to but I think more concise messages more smartly timed out can be more impactful than the shotgun approach of always posting full stream of consciousness.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying! Sorry I assumed it was about the KFed stuff.

As for the other parts, I agree. I think you're arguing for a PR team from an angle of "here's what could happen and likely will happen if Britney continues posting on IG like this." Which is unfortunately true. People will grow tired of her posts, maybe some will even turn their back on her, etc. for being so unfiltered. Whereas I think I'm viewing this more of "people should allow her to post freely."

I personally say f#ck the haters haha but I'm sure this could cause people to turn against her in some fashion. It sucks but it's the reality for people in general.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Honestly, it does need to be monitored. It's 'not end" of story, a lot of her posts are hurting her in the long run. She is a celebrity and she has outbursts like a person who's been locked up- which she basically has. However she's never been taught how to handle this stuff. She needs a good manager and a good therapist to help her get through this. Venting to millions of judging strangers will only do the opposite of healing. 

How is it hurting her? she doesn't want to work again, nor does she care about what future success she has as britney is a multi millionaire and can sit back and say whatever the f/ck she likes without stupid TIK TOK Generation Z cancelling and crying every instagram post. Britney will NOT be your squeaky clean little barbie doll to please so that you can all say "YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY" stfu

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

Also having a friend as a Manager is the RIGHT WAY? why the f/ck would she want some random stranger telling her what to do and CONTROLLING her again? there is nothing wrong having friends working for you. you're literally deluded. Log out of exhale.

I mean her current attorney was a recommended stranger. I guarantee she knows a lot of connections with good referrals for a great manager. Also, having a friend who is a good manager is possible, she doesn't need anyone kissing her ***, or the opposite.  A good manager knows how to keep it straightforward for both of their goals. 

• Love 2

She's actually a person just like you and I that poops and pee. Being a celebrity is a consequence of her career - that's not who she is. She's a human. She doesn't need to be taught to do crap. She's not a toddler. You only have a problem because she doesn't fit the idea you have of her and that makes you mad. Let her be. She doesn't want to impress you or anyone. She doesn't live to please you or anyone. She lives to please her own damn self. There's literally nothing she has to change about herself. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

How is it hurting her? she doesn't want to work again, nor does she care about what future success she has as britney is a multi millionaire and can sit back and say whatever the f/ck she likes without stupid TIK TOK Generation Z cancelling and crying every instagram post. Britney will NOT be your squeaky clean little barbie doll to please so that you can all say "YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY" stfu

"How is it hurting her" Are you kidding me? Is that a real question? She is publicly crucified and the GP think she has lost it due to her repeated posts of the same thing. Then she'll vent and delete it. She deletes it because she gets embarrassed and regrets posting it in the first place. She needs someone there to tell her to prevent her from getting embarrassed and doing said things. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

"How is it hurting her" Are you kidding me? Is that a real question? She is publicly crucified and the GP think she has lost it due to her repeated posts of the same thing. Then she'll vent and delete it. She deletes it because she gets embarrassed and regrets posting it in the first place. She needs someone there to tell her to prevent her from getting embarrassed and doing said things. 

She doesn't delete it and get embarrassed in the first place? She put's it out there for the fans and everyone to read for a few hours then deletes it. NOTHING Is embarrassing about her posts. britney is a human being and a WOMAN who can express her self the way she likes. you want this "Superstar" image go and Stan someone else like Taylor swift with a squeaky clean image. Jesus Christ.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She's actually a person just like you and I that poops and pee. Being a celebrity is a consequence of her career - that's not who she is. She's a human. She doesn't need to be taught to do crap. She's not a toddler. You only have a problem because she doesn't fit the idea you have of her and that makes you mad. Let her be. She doesn't want to impress you or anyone. She doesn't live to please you or anyone. She lives to please her own damn self. There's literally nothing she has to change about herself. 

Y'all are kidding right? EXACTLY, she is human. Do you not see her getting embarrassed and constantly deleting her posts? She needs guidance, because although she is human, she is not us. She is a celebrity. She is unsure how to do a lot of this stuff and it's obvious.  A concerned person, and a person who cares will not always kiss your ***. They tell it like it is out of concern.

• Like 2
Just now, I love Britney said:

She doesn't delete it and get embarrassed in the first place? She put's it out there for the fans and everyone to read for a few hours then deletes it. NOTHING Is embarrassing about her posts. britney is a human being and a WOMAN who can express her self the way she likes. you want this "Superstar" image go and Stan someone else like Taylor swift with a squeaky clean image. Jesus Christ.

Are you stupid? SHE DELETES IT BECAUSE SHE POSTS IT AND GETS EMBARASSED. DUH. DERP A DERP. 

• Like 1

Are you stupid? SHE DELETES IT BECAUSE SHE POSTS IT AND GETS EMBARASSED. DUH. DERP A DERP. 

Has Britney told you that personally? has she told you she deletes it because she gets embarrassed? She SAYS what she needed to say then deletes it because twitter, every fan and every news source has already got it so why would she need it to be up on her instagram forever? You do know Britney has a LAWYER advising her and he's obviously fine with her posts because she's been posting like this for about a year. 

5 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

In my opinion, that's how you end up surrounded by yes-men.

I disagree, All of Lady Gaga's team is her friends.. her manager, her make up artist and hair stylist, her dancers etc and her career is doing absolutely amazing so no. I'd rather have friends working for me than strangers who I couldn't trust.

3 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Has Britney told you that personally? has she told you she deletes it because she gets embarrassed? She SAYS what she needed to say then deletes it because twitter, every fan and every news source has already got it so why would she need it to be up on her instagram forever? You do know Britney has a LAWYER advising her and he's obviously fine with her posts because she's been posting like this for about a year. 

She doesn't have to, it's obvious. Why do YOU delete old posts? I guess Someone doesn't get social queues. Your personality is annoying and it really seems like your on a bandwagon. In the famous words from school of rock, "You're tacky and I hate you." -jk (  only slightly ) 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

She doesn't have to, it's obvious. Why do YOU delete old posts? I guess Someone doesn't get social queues. Your personality is annoying and it really seems like your on a bandwagon. In the famous words from school of rock, "You're tacky and I hate you." -jk (  only slightly ) 

Excuse me? "You don't get social queues" don't be f/cking rude. I've already told you Britney posts it for everyone to see, it's up for 3-6 hours and then taken down because majority have already reported or seen it, the message is out there. It's nothing to do with being embarrassed. Britney deleted the church post and reposted it again because she CAN not because of what YOU expect of her. 

Just now, I love Britney said:

Excuse me? "You don't get social queues" don't be f/cking rude. I've already told you Britney posts it for everyone to see, it's up for 3-6 hours and then taken down because majority have already reported or seen it. It's nothing to do with being embarrassed. Britney deleted the church post and reposted it again because she CAN not because of what YOU expect of her. 

How do you not get that? She takes it down ONLY after 3- 6 hours. . .because she has time to cool down and she regrets posting it. If she doesn't regret posting it she wouldn't take it down in the first place. Your theory doesn't make sense. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block